Straykids reaction to you being clingy

Chan:

Normally he is the clingy one, but he has been working a lot recently. You missed the clingy Chan who'd give you a koala hug when he didn't want you to leave. The amount of kisses he'd leave all over your face just to hear you laugh. You missed all of it. So you were going to get it back. In the morning you gave Chan the koala hug, and refused to let him go until he gave you a kiss. When he went to his studio in the evening you followed and sat beside him, watching him work. All the time you were hugging his arm. Chan found your behavior kinda weird since you weren't one to be clingy, but he just brushed it off.

Not satisfied with the skin-ship you had, you got up and sat on his lap, hugging his waist while laying your head between his neck and shoulder. Chan stopped what he was doing and looked at you, surprised by your action, and blushing like crazy. But when he saw how cute you looked he smiled and went back to his work.

Eventually it got late and he suggested you go home, but you refused. Later you fell asleep and Chan tried to put you on the couch so you could sleep properly but the minute he put you down you clung onto him. Chan was so confused with your behavior, you were acting like a baby. Then he got it. He looked your pouty face and knew right away that you were being clingy so you could get his attention. Chan laughed cause you were never clingy, this was his first time seeing you like this. He called it a night and you two went home and straight to bed. In the morning Chan was back to his clingy self.

Minho:

This guy was like a cat. One minute he wanted cuddles and would follow you everywhere until he got them. The next minute he would send a glare at you for touching him. It was a rollercoaster. Well you decided that you were gonna do the same with him. Since it was no touchy touchy week, you were gonna be extra clingy cause one, he better know that as long as he is in a relationship with you there is no such thing as no touchy touchy week, and number two, you just wanted to irritate the life out of him. Today he got bored staying in the house so he went to the dance studio. And of course you followed. You sat at the corner and watched him dance, totally simping for him. Until you remembered your mission.

After warming up he stopped to catch his breathe. This was your que. You went to him with a bottle of water and gave it to him.
While he was drinking you gave him some complements slightly touching his arm. He raised his eyebrow at you but said nothing. When he finished the water he gave you the bottle, you took it and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
At first he was puzzled but he just left it. He continued dancing until he was satisfied. Again you went to him with a bottle of water and while he was drinking you hugged his free arm. He tried to remove it but you didn't let go.

"Are you hungry? Where do you want to eat? Or I cook something? "
"I'll cook." He broke your hold on his arm and went to grab his bag. You followed, and on the walk home you tried to touch him but he pulled away at each attempt. He was getting irritated and it took all your self-control to not laugh.

When you got home he run into the shower to get away from you. You laughed silently at his behavior and went to feed the cats. After feeding them you played with them a bit while you waited for your target to arrive. And he did. He went to the kitchen and started cooking. You had already chopped everything for him.
After waiting for a bit you decided it was time to continue. Leaving the cute cats you went to the other one in the kitchen. He was at the cooker with his back to the door, even better! You went behind him and surprised him with a back hug. At first he was startled but he realised it was you. He tried to move to the side but you moved with him. Even when he went to get the vegetables you didn't let go. And his reaction was the best. Later he got tired or trying and told you to let go. Of course you refused. He asked again you refused. He tried to remove your hands, you held onto him tighter.