Straykids reaction to you writing a song about them

Chan:

Shocked, utterly shocked. The amount of emotions he was feeling right now could not be put into words. He'd always been the one to write songs, for STAY and even for you. But never in his life did he think you would write one for him.
You on the other hand were very nervous. For weeks you had been wondering what to do for Chan cause he had been the best boyfriend you could ask for. While brainstorming about it, you figured why not write a song about him? He was used to writing songs for people, why not do one for him?
That thought led you here, giving him a paper with lyrics you barely managed to put together. No words could describe his beauty inside and out so you had to do the best you could.
The fact that Chan hadn't said anything made you extremely nervous. Maybe he didn't like it? Maybe he found it too cheesy?

"Um, maybe it isn't good." You reached to take the paper but Chan grabbed your arm and gave you the biggest hug. You were caught off-guard by this, you didn't think he'd like it. But it looks like he did. He broke the hug taking your face in his hands, giving you the most loving expression you'd ever seen. No words needed to be spoke. You knew he loved it, and that he  loved you.

Minho:

Confused. That's what he was, confused. You were sitting on the floor in his room, playing the song you had written for him. Minho was staring at the floor, blushing. He couldn't believe you wrote a song about him. He was touched. with the biggest smile he scooped you up and started spinning around the room, making you dizzy, but it also made you laugh. When he started getting dizzy he put you down and gave you the sweetest kiss. And of course that night was full of cuddling and lovey dovey words. The next day Minho dragged you to the dance practice room. You were wondering what he was up to, but when the song you wrote started playing you looked at Minho surprised. He started dancing! He danced to the song, the moves were perfect with the lyrics and the mood of the song. When he was done you threw yourself at him holding back tears. This was one of the best things his done. He taught you the dance and you caught it in no time. And you both started dancing and even singing a little until your bodies said no more.

Changbin:

Stunned. Changbin was stunned. The song was a masterpiece. The lyrics were full of meaning, and the beat matched with it. There was even a rap verse, and hearing you rap made him proud. Originally, there wasn't supposed to be a rap bit but you put it cause raping was Changbins signature thing and also in case he wanted to sing it with you. Which of course he did. The rap bit was his favorite along with the bridge. He loved it. To the point he even sang it in a concert! He did it so he could show his appreciation to the song and how much he loved you back. If anyone tried to tease him about it they'd get the deadliest stare or their lives.

(Ehem yeah. I know. This one is really short. But I'm actually thinking of making them shorter to something like this. What do you think?)

Hyunjin:

Another stunned one. You were a professional song writer, so Hyunjin was used to hearing new tracks all the time. But he didn't expect this one to be about him. His emotions were all over the place. He wasn't sure if he should feel shy, shocked, amazed and everything. A whirlwind was swirling inside him right now. This made you laugh, you always loved your boyfriends reactions, and this one was one to remember. Hyunjin listened to the song again and covered his face to hide how much he was blushing. You found this so cute so you hugged him, waiting for him to calm down. When he did he gave you the biggest hug, with strength you didn't know he had. He asked if he could sing the song with you, of course you agreed and he got so excited you thought he would almost have enough fuel to go to the moon. He loved your boyfriend to bits.

Jisung:

Have you ever seen a squirrel dazed? That was Jisung. For the whole week you'd been sneaking to see Chan so he could help you with this. You already had the lyrics. It was just the beat. You wanted it to have a hint of 90s music in it. Just to make it unique. And now Jisung was listening to it. The song was meant for two people so you sang it with Chan, just temporary. Jisung asked if he could sing it with you, of course you agreed, that was the whole point. You two went to the studio and spent half of the night recording and goofing around. And every morning jisung would make sure give you a small poem about how perfect you were. If he woke up earlier than you he'd leave a note. It was one of the sweetest things he'd do. You loved it.

Felix:

Doesn't know what to say. Beyond stunned. He blushed like crazy. Couldn't believe a song was written about him. You were afraid he wouldn't like it but seeing his reaction, you knew he loved it. Felix gave you a big hug and started shedding a few tears. Both of you were sensitive, so if one cried the other would too. So, you two were in tears, laughing at the fact that you two were crying. Of course Felix asked to sing with you, and you did. In the studio, hearing his deep voice made you fall in love with him all over again. Every time you heard Felix sing it you'd fall in love with him again. He even sang it in a concert once. He loved the song.

Seugmin:

Thought you were tricking him. When he realized you weren't he immediately stopped and listened. And he was speechless. Normally he'd make a small joke, but he couldn't. It was too beautiful. Didn't say anything and hugged you. So many emotions were going through him at once. He couldn't describe the amount of love he had for you. He made his own cover of the song and posted it, with you permission of course. Even got to sing it live. He sang it for you on your anniversary, at the end he got down on one knee and asked you to marry him. Of course you said yes.
On your wedding day as you walked down the aisle, a song he had written for you played. The tears you were trying to hold came flooding. It was a beautiful wedding.

Jeongin:

Touched. He was really touched when be heard it. When he asked what it was about and you said him, he went into a blushing mess. He requested to sing it with you and you agreed, cause rapping was your area, not singing. With his voice and your rap, the song was magic. His vocals amazed you every time, still do. You two got to sing it live together, it was the best thing, to sing it with him. Of course he went and wrote a song about you, but the first one was always number 1 for the both of you. It was your song.

(Ok, idk if my writing has improved, I hope it has. Anyway I hope you liked this, and I am so grateful for the amount of reads it has. School has started, hence why I've not really posted, I needed to wire my brain. Now that my brain is all wired, I'm going to put more effort into my stories and post more often. And can I just talk about how these straykids Photoshoots are sending me into another dimension 😭😭I can't, my heart can't take the shock. My heart literally skipped more than one beat. Anyway enough of my ranting. I'll see you in the next chapter have a good day/night)