Straykids reaction to you wearing their clothes pt2

Jisung:

You two were being lazy, lounging in bed like lazy lions. Both of you were on your phones, Jisung was laying on his back, you on his stomach. You started feeling cold so you went and got one of jisungs hoodies since you couldn't find yours in the pile of clothes. When you got back to the bed Jisung turned to lay on you when he smelled something. He smelled the hoodie and looked at you with curious eyes.

"What?"

"This is my hoodie right?" You nodded and he started jumping with joy.

"You should wear them more often." With that he put his head in the hoodie while hugging your waist. He started drawing circles on your stomach making you laugh, and he did it more. You guys didn't even notice when Chan came in the room and immediately left seeing you two.

Felix:

You two were in the kitchen baking. Well Felix was baking while you looked around like a lost kid. The kitchen wasn't your place but you wanted to do something with Felix, and baking was a safer option.

When Felix put the cake in, you took his hoodie that was on the chair and put it on. You weren't cold, you just felt like wearing something fluffy.

"Okay I think that's-" Felix stopped and looked at you up and down.

You looked down and around yourself but saw nothing. You looked back at him with a 'what?' Look but he didn't say anything and took you into a bear hug spinning you around.

"Baby! You look so cute! We just need one thing." He turned to the table and back to you, he gave you the sweetest smile and poked your nose gently.

You were confused at his action but when you saw some flour on his finger you knew what he did. Immediately you got some flour on your hand and put it on his cheek. Felix took some flour and put it on your face. And like that a whole war broke out between the two of you.

By the time you two stopped you were out of flour and the kitchen was almost white. Chan walked into the kitchen to get food but the state of the kitchen left him speechless. He looked at you and Felix who were white as sheets laughing on the floor.

"The cake!" You screamed when you heard the timer. Both of you ran to get the cake out and Chan just looked at the both of you and left.

Seugmin:

You were checking your clothes to see if they were clean enough for you to wear. You hadn't done your laundry in who knows how long. Finding nothing you sneak into Seugmins closet and steal a hoodie.

You heard him enter the room. He looked at you up and down his face blank.

"Don't you have clothes?"

"Yes, but yours are better." He sighed and left the room forgetting what he wanted.

"It looks good on you."

You stopped to think about what he said and started chasing after him.

Jeongin:

You two were on a date. A simple walk in the park holding hands and talking. Jeongin saw someone selling ice cream and of course he went to buy some.

A sudden chill ran down your spine made you shiver, you rubbed your palms together to try and warm yourself.

Jeongin came back with your ice cream, he handed both of them to you. He removed his jacket and put it on your shoulders giving you his angelic smile before taking his ice cream.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"From now on you are only allowed to wear my clothes."

Both of you laughed at his words and continued your walk eating ice cream.

The last one made me feel so single 😭😭😭 anyway I'll be posting my imagines from now on, it just makes more sense to me idk 🤷‍♀️

I'm also contemplating about finishing my other story cause.... The writing.... I want to change the writing style but um... Idk I'll see

Have a good day/night