Rainy Day - Seugmin Oneshot

People predicted that it would rain today. The clouds were grey and heavy. But no sign of rain. I was currently at my office right now. Editing a recent project. It was stressful and fun in a way. Stressful because it was a big project, fun because I loved editing. After working for 8 hours u deciding to call it a day I checked my phone, it said the time was 5:48pm. Time to go home. Packing everything in my bag I left the office to go and pick my boyfriend.

We worked in the same company. JYPE. He was an idol in a group called Straykids and I was in the production crew. Everyday we'd leave the building together, unless one of us had to work late.

Usually at this time he was in the vocal room. So that's where I'm going. Before I even entered the room I could hear his angelic voice. He seemed to be struggling but he still sounded like an angel. I waited for him to finish before entering. He was sitting on the floor looking at a sheet of paper.
Must be the lyrics to the song.

I sat down beside him and watched him go over the lyrics. He leaned forward and gave me a soft peck on the lips then went back to singing. Gosh, he was too cute. When he was done practicing he was really frustrated. He tried again, frustrated even more.

Sighing in defeat he rested his head on my lap. To relax him I massaged his head, it always calmed him down. Few seconds in and he released a deep sigh. What to do with this puppy?

"Time to go home?" I hummed in agreement. Seugmin nodded his head and got up from the floor offering his hand, I took it and he helped me up. He threw the paper in his bag and we left.

It was raining outside, just like everyone predicted. They were prepared so they had umbrellas with them. We didn't. This was disappointing, I really wanted to get home quickly.

"We'll wait in the cafeteria-"

"Let's run." Seugmin said tugging my hand. Was he crazy? Outside? When it is pouring? He didn't look like he was going to take no for an answer. And I was right, before I could even say a work he dragged me into the pouring rain. The rain felt like stones on my back, and it blocked my vision so all my trust was in him.

We ran for what felt like eternity in the rain until we got to my apartment. Quickly I got my keys and unlocked the door. Now inside, I threw my jacket and turtleneck along with my shoes, Seugmin did the same while laughing.

"Hey! It wasn't funny Seugmin. I couldn't see!"

"But you didn't need to worry, I was with you." I huffed and took of to take a shower. After running in the rain the hot water felt like heaven. I didn't want to leave but I also didn't want to scream when the water bill game. Reluctantly, I turned off the shower and changed into nice warm sweatpants with one of Seugmin's hoodies. It was warm and it smelled like him.

I found Seugmin in the living room with two warm blankets and two mugs of coffee on the table with chocolate cake. Didn't need to take me two seconds to get on the couch and into the warm blankets. Seugmin pulled me closer to him, he'd just come out of the shower so his scent was stronger. He gave me a mug, took his and put the TV on. A drama was playing, I didn't know the name but I instantly like it. It fit so well with the aesthetic Seugmin put together. Later the cake vanished, most of it went in my stomach.

Now we were cuddling. The feeling of being in Seugmins arms was amazing and comforting with the rain. And it was making me sleepy. I didn't bother fighting it and let myself drift off. The last thing I felt before drifting off was something soft on my lips. This was a perfect rainy day. One I was definitely going to remember.