²⁷ Absence

Taehyung was dragged by Jimin in a haste to the backside of the cottage.The former was struggling to put his night dress in tact while getting pulled to some unknown area.

" Chimmy, where are you taking me?" Taehyung whined and shivered with the gust of wind gushing on his exposed skin.

"Don't you know it already, Tae. The whole house got haunted by zombies and we are in the middle of an apocalypse. It was Hoseok hyung who told me to get you behind the farmhouse." Jimin informed with such a passion to his acting that Taehyung almost surveyed their surroundings with fearful eyes.

"Chim..my where is my kookie?" Taehyung asked, panicking inside.

" Oh ! So now you are asking for your dear husband. Huh!" Jimin said in a serious tone.

" He went home."

"Wh..what ? Went home ? With...without me ?" Taehyung asked in disbelief .When their steps had fallen down on its pace, Taehyung's eyes filled with tears.

" Was I too harsh on him? I was simply playing around chimmy." Tae said in vexation.

" Tae, why can't you understand that he loves you more than anything maybe less than his banana milk but still you got the idea right !" Jimin chided.

Taehyung stood there like a border post not even trying to masquerade his disappointment with himself.

"Tae, you should know one thing I'm your best friend and I will always be there for you and rest of us too. But Jungkook is your better half , he will be there even if you neglect or chide him with aimless brawls. It's you with him forever." Jimin said soothingly to the teary eyed male.

" You two are linked for Eternity. Aren't you? And it is not a secret that you both are madly in love with each other." Jimin said and smiled enthusiastically.

Taehyung nodded with a smile and his whole existence pinned for Jungkook. He wanted to see the younger and let Jungkook hold him from front or back or in whatever way he wants.

They walked farther from there in silence and Jimin occasionally waving the stillness to stop Taehyung from breaking down completely.

Jimin had said about Jungkook leaving early because of an office call and how he asked to make Taehyung engaged and happy in his absence. This additional information itself made Taehyung warm and jiggly inside but despaired as he would be missing Jungkook so badly.

Jimin had asked Taehyung to take a stroll through the garden to freshen his mind and join him inside later when he is relieved.

Taehyung slacked through the dark valley leading to only the inhabitants know where. His mind got fully occupied with his husband's bunny smile and that of his nonplussed face when he turned down his hugs. Only if Jungkook would have been there, Taehyung will let him do anything he wants. He doesn't really care about any girls anymore. Jungkook is his husband and he trusts him with his everything. He got to experience such an exotic feeling for the first time and he was confused when Jin had told him that it was his jealousy showed up.

Every of his internal monologues in short, was craving for his husband and Taehyung wants to be in Jungkook's arms.

He abruptly paused when he sensed a sudden rustle of leaves from the far corner.

Taehyung with the newfound bravery, had walked straight into the baited area.

And there he saw.......