³⁹ Birthday Present.

No.
The people were wrong when they said about the dancing car's timing.

Because Jungkook had driven back home with Taehyung around eight in the morning. The younger had to get in first to find a warm cloth to drape around Taehyung before getting his naked husband out in the world's vicinity.

Taehyung was terribly exhausted, unable to walk or move on his own. Yes, it is the birthday present he stubbornly wanted which his sweet hearted husband willingly gave.

Both of them slept off their weariness once their tired and drawn out bodies touched the soft mattresses.

But as soon as their fatigue had worn off, their bodies started to regain its rhythmic momentum.

Warm clothes were again tethered and got replaced with other's sweaty body.

Jungkook admired his husband's naked glory in every way possible. His eyes wandered over the soft dip of the other's waist along with his hand. The softness of Taehyung's ass on his crotch dragged Jungkook to reach his orgasm without even trying.

Meanwhile Taehyung's throat as well as body felt sore

Meanwhile Taehyung's throat as well as body felt sore. His lower body brimmed with pleasant soreness. Even though his whole body is swollen with bite marks and coloured with hickies, Taehyung couldn't stop his body from wanting more.

" I want to ride you." Taehyung whispered in a guttural voice while his husband's hands were tracing his hard and erected nipples.

" I thought you are numb down there." Jungkook chuckled while sniffing into Taehyung's tainted neck.

" I don't care. I want to ride you." Taehyung said obstiantely, but while trying to get up from the bed, his thighs quivered, restraining him from getting up and he quit his efforts with constant whining.

" I told you it will be painful. We will leave that for another time." Jungkook cooed at the pouting male and pulled him on top of him.

Taehyung cradled the other's hips and rested his head on his broad chest. Jungkook was right. Taehyung's thighs ached even in the straddling position and it wouldn't be a wonder if he couldn't hold long if he had started riding the younger.