Chapter 2:The black lagoon

Rock narrates himself in 3 persons.

-Rock pov-

After graduating from a national university, I made my way to the carpet world, a business town, getting my ass kicked by my boss all day. but at the same, I hope I get to be in his someday. This is the city of winter, where I once lived. It all seems so far away. Right now, that's what's right in front of me right now ---.

We got back where dutch punched rock out of nowhere-making rock's nose bleed.

dutch pulls out a 44 magnum.

Dutch: Alright Mr.Japanese, ill ask you one more time about the package you got from the company in Tokyo, the one you are in charge of until you hand it over to your chef.

Dutch shows the package which was just a small disc.

Rock: Yeah, but what I want to know is I--

Revy and dutch pull a gun on rock.

Dutch: We are done with you. You've given us what we wanted.

Revy: Dutch, This is a pain in the ass, I say we kneecap this pussy, there are no secrets after that.

Dutch: There's no need. The disc is more than enough for compensation.

Revy: You call that "compensation".

Benny calls dutch on the radio.

Benny: Hey dutch, you are done with them yet? Something is going straight for us.

We see benny at the lagoon boat checking on the radar. It's probably a patrol boat from the philippine navy.

Dutch: Don't worry benny boy, it's all been taken care of, start the engine benny.

Dutch: Now listen up and ladies and gentlemen, we are going to disappear, then you will all be free to go, but I'm warning you, the deal is off if any of you come after us, My men will put a bullet in you with any hesitation, isn't that right.

(yn): Damn fucking straight.

You held everyone hostage at some boat with your favorite smith and Wesson model 3566, .356 tsw. they were duel pistols.

 they were duel pistols