Chapter:12:Maid to kill

-Author pov-

As we left off. This maid, Roberta, suddenly uses the umbrella, aims it to one of the mafia men, then have the umbrella, aims it at one of the mafia men, and then have the umbrella, shoots out a huge bullet shot, out from the top, and to kill one of them. Sending him flying across the bar and crashing through the table. Everyone in the bar was shocked, especially the mafia.

 Everyone in the bar was shocked, especially the mafia

Dutch: Didn't this place just re-open?

Revy: Now I know what I want for Christmas.

Yn: Glad that ain't me.

Abergo: Raghhhh!!!! you fucking bitch! Alright boys, will finish her off now! I want her dead!

Roberta: If you think it will help, then please, do what you must

Abergo: Fuck you!!!!

And so, the mafia began shooting their guns at Roberta, she opens her umbrella to take cover from behind, and the mafia grins, thinking they got her through the umbrella behind, but they were wrong. as the umbrella move away, Roberta was also being cover behind the suitcase as well, as well she blasts her umbrella gun towards two more crooks. As two of them start rushing at her. Roberta quickly shot them and send them flying away. Crashing through the windows outside. As she wreaks havoc, dutch and the others take over.

Bao: GOD DAMN IT, YOU BETTER PAY FOR THIS!!!!!

Dutch: Somehow we manage to walk in the middle of a brutal shootout, But maybe we can take advantage of the fact they're busy killing each other, So anyone else feels like leaving.

Rock: Of course but where?

Dutch: We can go fishing at Phuket beach until this cools off a little bit. I don't feel like catching bullets while I drink.

Revy: Sounds good, but can we hurry up and tell me if I can shoot her or not?

Dutch: We'll leave the kid here. I sure as hell don't wanna carry a claymore.

Revy: But he's with something dutch.

Dutch: This kid worth anything anymore, he can't come with us. You got it!

Yn: Works for me.

Revy: Aw fuck it.

Dutch: All right, let's move.

They started to crawl their way to escape the bar, and rock then talked to Garcia.

Rock: Listen to me, do not move from this spot until they stop shooting when things are over. Go back to your maid's safety and go to Venezuela.