Chapter:6:Eagle Hunting and Hunting Eagles

-Author pov-

We go back to the black lagoon boat trying to dodge the missiles, they were somehow able to get away from them. Rock and benny went inside the black lagoon to see the dutch.

Benny: Well, are we out of their missile range?

Dutch: I think so, what I do know id that we're safe from this far way distance.What a bunch of assholes.

We go back to you and revy. Where revy blows the door of the U-boat, sending a surge of water to rush in.

Revy: let's move.

Yn: Got it.

As they look around the U-boat, they find the decomposed bodies and skeletons of the Nazis from 50 years ago.

Revy: You sure are quiet.

Yn: Well, yeah, we're on a mission. We can't let anything distract us revy. Besides, thinking about what happened to them, isn't gonna change a damn thing.

Revy smiles.

Revy's mind: Even tho he's dutch teacher's pet. He's taking this too seriously. At least he ain't no crybaby like rock tho.

Yn and Revy reach the cabin where they apparently found the captain and S.S. Officer. They see guns and bullets on the floor.

Revy: Looks like they all picked a different way to die.

Yn: Apparently so.

Yn notice the captain's body.

Yn: Yo revy, I found the captain here.

Revy checks on the captain.

Revy: He probably has some gold medals on him, it'll be worth something.

Revy chuckles.

Revy notices something.

Revy: Come check it out yn.

Yn comes.

Revy: This guy's uniform is different. He's that s.s.

Yn: And the painting?

Revy: I don't know where that is. If it's not here, it's probably at some safe. But I don't get it, why would these guys bother having a major shootout?

Yn: Who knows?

Revy: Well, I don't know the details, but I say the s.s. guy was the one that shot first, after that, the sailors came in here to avenge their captain. The ship's crew is like family, they wouldn't kill each other if they knew they were gonna die, the only one who though bothers starting shit will be the outsider.

Yn: Is that how would it really work?

Revy: Yeah.

Yn notices something between the s.s. legs. Yn checks it out.