Confession

"Can I ask you something?" He looked across. "Sure" you smiled at him. "He turned to you. "What did she really say earlier?" You stopped walking and looked at him. You were quiet for a moment but sighed. "You really want to know?" You looked down at the ground. He nodded. You took a deep breath. "She told you I liked you." His eyes widened. You blushed and looked away, unable to look him in the eye. "Is that...true?" His voice softened. You nervously looked back up at him, your heart racing. "Yeah" you whispered, your voice shaking. He raised his eyebrows slightly. He took a step closer to you. "Why didn't you tell me?" You gazed at him intently and sighed. "Because..." You laughed softly, your heart beating nervously. "You're my best friend Tae" your face softened. "I couldn't stand to ruin what we have." You felt tears prick in your eyes. "But the truth is..." You took a deep breath. "I like you... So much. You're so sweet and funny and kind. I mean, look at you, you're... gorgeous Tae. Every time I'm near you, my heart races. Whenever you're gone, I miss you so so much. You're so handsome and charming, you're... Dreamy and beautiful. When you smile and I look into your eyes... I want you more than anything in the whole world." You looked down again. "But... I was terrified to tell you. I wanted to tell you more than anything how much I like you, but if you didn't feel the same way..." He stepped forwards and gently tilted your head upwards, looking into your eyes and softly pressing his lips against yours. You gasped softly and stood speechless for a moment before leaning into the kiss and gently cupping his cheek. After a minute he gently pulled away and you blushed, gazing into his eyes. "You... Like me?" You whispered. breathlessly, your heart still racing. He looked down at your lips and back up at you. "So much" he murmured softly. You looked down at his lips and he pulled you closer, leaning in to kiss you again. You slid your arms round his neck and he put his around your waist. You stayed for what felt like an eternity, the two of you unable to pull away until you eventually pulled apart to catch your breath. You leaned your head against his and giggled softly. "You're my dream boy Tae. You're... Perfect." He smiled softly and kissed you again. "You can talk." You giggled and nuzzled into him, kissing him on the nose. "Come on" He laughed. "Where are we going?" You started to walk. "We can go hang out at my place if you want." He smiled. "I'd love to." He walked up to you and held your hand, making you sigh gently. As you walked you couldn't help but look up at him. He looked down at you and smiled as you looked down blushing for the 1000th time. "Come on, we're here." You walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. "Oh" you looked around the living room. "No one's here." He walked up from behind you, sliding his arms around your waist. "Really?" Your breath hitched and you moaned softly. "Tae" you leaned into him, holding your hands on his. He laughed softly, the feeling of his breath on your neck sending shivers down your body. "You wanna go to my bedroom?" He sighed and smiled. "Lead the way beautiful." You giggled and took his hand, leading him upstairs. "Here" you opened your bedroom door and he walked in, sitting on your bed. You smiled and walked over, sitting with him. Your heart started to beat and you looked down. "What is it?" You looked back over at him. "I just... Can't believe this is really happening. He smiled softly. "Me too." You gazed at him and sighed. "When will your parents be home?" You looked at him. "Probably in about an hour why?" He leaned forward and gently kissed you, gently cupping your cheek and sliding his hand round your waist. You leaned towards him and kissed him back blushing, your hand trailing up and down his leg. You pulled away and he looked down at your lips. He kissed you again, and slowly began to take off your blazer. You reciprocated, laying down and sliding your arm around him. You pulled away slightly, sighing softly. "I can't believe I met you Taehyung" you gazed deep into his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in again, his soft lips touching yours, making your heart skip a beat. "Me neither princess." Your heart began to race again as you kissed him again. It was warm and passionate. In this moment you wanted him more than anything. His hand traced up your shirt and started to slowly undo the buttons. You moaned softly into the kiss and your hand gripped onto his shirt. Your hand gently reached up, loosening his tie. Your breathing got heavier as he moved down and started kissing your neck. "Tae" you sighed. Your hand slid under his shirt and traced around his chest. You felt goosebumps take over your whole body as you felt him gently kiss and bite your neck, his fingers tracing around your waist. He kissed up your neck and by your ear before kissing down your jawline and back to your lips. He gently slipped in his tongue and you sighed into the kiss, pulling him closer. You pulled away breathlessly. "Wow" you whispered. "Just as I thought" you smiled lovingly, looking down at his lips. "Irresistible" you murmured. He smirked and leaned in to kiss you again. You gently turned over, leaning on top of him and gently swept his hair out of his face. You kissed him again and gently pulled away, staring deep into his eyes. He tucked your hair behind your ear and smiled that classic gorgeous smile of his, making you blush. You lay gazing at each other for what seemed to be forever. You cuddled up to him, sliding your arm round his waist. "Tae" you looked up at him. "Hmm?" He kissed your head. "I've liked you since the moment I met you, I would get so nervous every time you looked at me..." His face softened. "... Whenever I'm around you, I never want to leave..." He laughed softly. "Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" You blushed. "...Maybe" He smiled. "I'd love to darling." He kissed you once more and you nuzzled into him, both of you falling asleep to the sound of a synchronized heartbeat.