Bad news

Hyunjin's  pov

After a long night walk I finally arrived back to the castle. I would love to stay in the other world and spend more time with Felix but one day missing from here gonna be enough as a scolding from my father.

I quietly walked down on the corridor trying not to wake anyone up since it was pretty late. I entered my room and sighed loudly, threwing myself on the bed exhuastedly.

"Look who's decided to show up" Chan said, appearing out of god's knows where, scaring the crap out of me as usually.

Great... That's what I needed.

"Where have you been young man? Ooo! Let me guess. Trough the portal in the other world? Am I right?" He furrowed his eyebrows and gazed darkly towards my direction.

"Not your business" I rolled my eyes and turned my back on him.

"You know damn well it is. I'm taking care of you. You have to be thankful that I made up a lie to your father about your presence cuz he was looking for you just a while ago."

"Great?" I shrugged not caring about the said thing. He probably just wanted to give me some work as always.

"Hyunjin. Let's have a talk" Chan said it in a serious tone and sat on the corner of my bed.

"Aren't we talking already?" I smirked and turned towards him.

"Be serious for once. You gonna get into a big trouble if you keep being this stubborn" Chan scolded me.

"LIKE WHAT!? I'M FORCED INTO DO THINGS
THAT I DON'T WANT! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AHEAD AND THINK I'M GOING TO BE ALL HAPPY BECAUSE OF ALL OF THESE!?" I shouted back angrily.

"Keep your volume down,you don't want to wake the others up" Chan told me.

"I don't care." I argued back.

"Look Hyunjin,what I want to exactly say is that we need to find a way to close the portal. It's not safe for the people or creatures who live there to have an open portal to their world. It's not healthly for a human like you to wander around an unknow world as well."

"If we close the portal then I can't see him again" I mumbled dissapointedly as I thought about the cute fairy who kept lingering in my mind unstoppably.

"See who?" He furroved his eyebrows again at me, his expression getting more serious and scary.

"Uh...my friend" I blurted out quietly.

"Hyunjin,I'm truly sorry to say this but you have to give up on him. I understand it's hard to leave a friend behind but in this case it will be better for the both of you."

"But-"

"Listen until the end. You're gonna get married in two months and that's when your freedom's ends.
You're gonna have more prince duties to do since after the marriage you need to slowly prepare for the coronation as well. And not just that, you'll also have to do your job as a husband and soon as a father so stop being stubborn and be serious for once. You won't have time to meet your little friend."

"The fuck? As a father?" I frowned

"Yeah? Your dad expects you and your wife to have a children so it can take the throne over when they get older"