Island life

The group sat around making plans til late in the night when Aurora's mother excused herself from the table to head to bed, Aurora noticed how tired her mother looked. Good night, mother Aurora said as she stood to hug her and kiss her cheek. As she watched her mother go with Thad behind, she turned and looked at Apollo, is he sleeping with her? Or guarding her door? She wondered where she would be sleeping and asked Apollo. Hey? Where am I sleeping at? The other men excused themselves when Apollo shot them a look that said get out, so they went off to their sleeping quarters and Apollo looked kinda ill at ease and said" you are sleeping in my room with me so that you are safe, he stood and encircled her with his muscled arms and held her tight. I am getting to where I care about you and what happens to you, so I think you are safer sleeping with me. Aurora sighed and said, I guess you're right, but...will you behave and let me sleep? Looking up at him, he knew this was going to kill him. Yes, I promise to be a good ...boy, as he leaned in to kiss her before he could stop himself. Damn, she tasted so sweet. He scooped her up as Aurora giggled" You are going to break your back carrying me you know. He stopped at looked at her in all seriousness saying" love you weigh nothing, and you are gorgeous, never doubt that for a minute that you aren't understand? I don't know what plebs told you that you were heavy, but they must have been some pussies. She blushed and looked at him as he carried her to his chambers, as he carried her in she looked around at the room draped in golds and white with a huge bed and a small balcony along with weapons and armor that hung on the wall. Wow, Aurora, said this is exactly what I thought your room would look like too. He smiled at her, and he slowly put her down on the bed got he wanted to just make her clothes disappear, so he could slam into her over and over he bet she felt better and ambrosia tasted. I was watching him as his eyes turned dark with a sexy promise she said go take a shower, so I can change into my pajamas she had to say it twice before he heard her through is erotic fantasy. He shook his head to clear out the nakedness of her in his mind and said okay bodacious I will shower you better be in the bed when I come back. She nodded as she stood up looking around where are my things He chuckled as he pulled off his shirt heading to the bathroom and pointed to a small door that is your dressing area away from peeping eyes as he wiggled his eyebrows at her. Aurora stood there watching him shirtless and lost her train of though looking at his abs and his pecks he really was chiseled out of marble and oh he made her so horny for lack of a better word. He watched her stand there for a second as she took a long look at his upper body he grinned wickedly as he reached for his belt and undid it then popped the button on his jeans, and she squealed laughing running through the doorway You said you would behave mister! He laughed as he dropped his pants and through them into her dressing room as she moaned oh gods of Olympus help me here. She heard Apollo laughing as the water to the shower kicked on. She dug through her night clothes and found the gown she wanted. Two can play at this game she grinned thinking as she undressed and slid on the black nightie and matching panties all colored black and lacy. Let's see how you like this Apollo as she looked in the mirror. She walked over to the bed, putting a glass of water next to it and sat on the bed brushing her hair. Apollo took a cool shower and still chuckled over her reaction to him teasing her, he kind of liked it. He walked back into the bedroom wearing deep blue pajama bottoms and stopped when he looked at her sitting in his bed wearing what looked like a black lacy nightgown, and his knees almost buckled. DAMN IT! Woman, are you trying to kill me, go put some clothes on before I forget my promise. She jumped and dropped her brush and looked at him in shock, then her eyes traveled down his frame to see the raging hard on he had. Oh! God, I was only wanting to tease you, laughing as she walked past him to go change he grabbed her so fast she didn't know a man that big could move like that, and he pressed her into his body and groaned. No more teasing from either of us because I made you a promise now as he squeezed her ass go. Put. On. Something that I can handle. Or I am fucking you here and now! As he pushed her gently to the dressing area, swatting her ass. MOVE! He stomped off to her laughter fuck it cold shower it is!