Apollo The Dom?

Aurora woke the next morning with an arm across her waist with a hand on her breast, she smirked and spoke. Um wandering hands? As Apollo's hand cupped her breast, and he kissed the back of her neck. Well, I was asleep, and you didn't mind me rubbing your butt last night, he chuckled. She rolled over and threw her leg over his hip. I know I should stop, but I don't think I can, she kissed him and whispered wanna get naked and make me scream your name? She wiggled her eyebrows at him as she pressed into him, letting her hips cradle his hardness. Oh princess, I have wanted you since I laid eyes on your ass. She bit her lip as she reached down and ran her hand over his ass. Oh, lord, your ass feels amazing, she groaned. Apollo slide his hand up her sleep shirt to cup her breast and thumb her nipple, watching her bite her lip drove him to distraction. He was just about to lean in to kiss her when there came a knock at the door. He growled, what the fuck is it? It was Thad's voice came through the door; we have a messenger for you from the witches. Give me a minute, I will come see. He kissed her again and said, you go bend over that rail and be naked when I get back. He climbed out of bed and used his powers to put on clothes and headed out the door to see the messenger. Apollo stomped into the living area to see a harpy there holding a wrapped package. The witches want to level the playing field it's a gift, she handed it to him and the took off. Apollo whispered; I hate those bitches as he looked at the blade in his hand. Holy shit!, they really want a balanced fight, I am shocked. Only he knew what the blade was and how fucked Python was going to be, he handed the blade to Thad lock it up and leave me alone for a while he vanished from the room to reappear in his room as Aurora was walking to the railing naked and leaning over it to show him her core, she ran her hands down her ass to moan softly. I am at your service Sir, she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled seductively. He made his clothes disappear as he stalked up behind her and smacked her bare ass and pressed her hips into the railing. Are you a good girl? He asked her as he slid a finger down her ass to cup her sex and she moaned oh yes, I am a good girl, he smirked we will see about that. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear; do you trust me?

She whimpered and nodded he smacked her ass hard when I ask a question you need to answer it yes Sir. Understand? She moaned out yes sir. He took some silver shackles and locked her to the railing bent over and spread her legs more and locking them into place. I am going to take it easy since this is your first time with me, he leaned over and pinched a nipple to make her squirm and moan. He reached over and pulled out a fur covered paddle and popped her gently then rubbed it over her ass to give her stimulation. She moaned at the pain and pleasure, Apollo stroked his hard cock and began rubbing his hardness up and down her ass crack you must beg me for it, tell me what you want. She squirmed and bit her lip, I want your cock Sir, I want you to fuck me hard sir, please! Apollo teased her entrance with the head of his bulging cock and said ask again, my sweet, and I will plow you hard. She gripped the rails and said it again firmer, fuck me hard with your immortal cock sir PLEASE! He pulled back and then slammed it home as her hips bounced off the rail, and she cried out in ecstasy, Oh! God, your cock is huge inside me! He watched as her core stretched to accommodate him it was like she was made for him fit him like a sword in a sheath he thrust into her again as he moaned this time his hips grinding into her as he rubbed her body with the fur paddle giving her chills over her body. He thrust a few more times before he smacked her ass again before he pulled out of her, she whimpered, losing the pleasure that he was building in her. Next thing she knew, he unshackled her and moved her to the bed, where he tied her arms out to each side and growled at the feast that laid before him. She was nervous but loved the look in his eyes as he perused over her, staring at her breasts, tracing her curves with his eyes. Open your legs to me show me what is mine she bit her lip looking at him as his cock twitched when she bit her lip. She raised her knees and opened her legs to him, exposing her wet core. She blushed as he knelt in front of her looking at her core he leaned in and nibbled on the soft flesh of her thigh, she gasped and panted. He knelt up and took a blindfold and covered her eyes.

He whispered in her ear, "I won't do this every time, but I want you to feel the sensations of your body responding to me, as he rubbed the fur paddle across her nipple and then down to her stomach. She wiggled as she felt the paddle run over her body, she moaned as she tried to see through the blindfold Apollo leaned down are you trying to cheat to see what's next? She held her breath as Apollo smacked her core with his hand just enough to punish but not damage her she jumped at the pain but opened her legs for more she was lost in a world of pain and pleasure he knelt between her legs and gently nibbled on her inner thigh again before nibbling on her clit and letting his tongue flick across it, her hips pushed towards him wanting all the sensations he was giving her his mouth was magic, and she was close to an orgasm when he stopped and pulled back. She moaned and wanted the sweet release; she begged in him a hoarse whisper please sir please I need to cum I need release! He watched her laying there as she fought the frustration as she pulled at the restraints on her arms he reached over and pinched her clit, and she cried out as the pleasure pain erupted through her body. She started crying as she saw stars and felt the wave of an orgasm building before, he stopped again. She didn't know what to do, all she knew was what she was feeling, and she cried out end this please I am going to die if you don't let me cum! Apollo reached up and kissed her, pulling off the blindfold and kneeling between her thighs. He thrust into her hard and fast as he reached down and thumbed her clit, she bucked her hips taking him deep into her as she was close to cumming she looked into his eyes. Apollo I'm going to cum, please don't tell me to stop. He relented this one time and smiled at her, then my lady, by all means cum for your immortal god. She felt the first wave hit as she screamed out his name, she lost all sense of her words and rode the waves of her orgasm he followed suit as he pulled out and released onto her belly, panting I forgot a condom won't happen again love. He kissed her and produced a warm wet towel to clean her off with and then set it aside, releasing her arms and pulling her across his body. I think I love you, god of the sun.