secretive santa.

The annoyingly cold winter air brushes through Rana's nose as she makes her way through the excited crowd of small and highly active humans.

All of them are basically half her height and super charged up today.

It's the last week of school before the Christmas break and Rana's promise of Santa in candy land has been delivered.

The little chaotic ones from her school are all lined up here in Blossom and having the afternoon of their lives.

Rana enjoys a warm cup of delicious hot chocolate and checks the time to be sure they're not running late for their second event of the day.

The hearty laugh of a little girl grabs her attention and she turns to see the super special santa of the day, deeply engaged in conversation with the children.

The Santa outfit is ridiculously adorable on him and even though he rejected wearing the fat belly because he wanted to stay realistic, he looks too cute in her eyes.

It took a full chat with Zayn to make him understand the beard is part of the theme and there's honestly nothing realistic about Santa but arguing with Harry can get exhausting.

It was already shocking enough to have him agree to be Santa in the shop. But he keeps claiming he's doing it to make the children happy and that's typical of him.

Harry shakes the hand of a little boy and hands him a candy gift. The boy excitedly walks off to join the other teachers and Harry awkwardly avoids the stares of the other children as he stands up.

The second santa is here to take over the shift and he's glad about that. Harry sighs and carefully walks over to join Rana.

Seeing him makes her excited and she smiles at her precious Santa.

"Hi Santa Styles," she muses, holding her drink.

"Ho-Ho," he mumbles.

"There's one more," she reminds him.

"Ho." He calmly collects the drink and takes a sip.

"Well, that just sounds wrong now," she rolls her eyes.

Harry enjoys the drink and gently takes off the fake beard. He returns the mug to Rana and kisses her forehead.

It feels nice to be back to his safe space and person. Their little corner in the shop and away from the noise.

He notices that she keeps checking the time and he remembers what they have planned for the rest of their day.

"Are we...are we late?" he asks, calmly.

"Not yet, but I don't want Pet scolding us," she replies.

"Okay, we will scold her back," he quickly says.

"Why? She's our host," Rana raises an eyebrow.

"Only Moody can scold his Jammy, okay?" he says with a proud smile.

"I agree," Rana smiles with him.

The plan is to have a lovely holiday late lunch before the two couples go their separate ways for the holiday.

Zayn and Pet have plans of watching the world cup final match in Qatar before joining her family who are expats in Abu Dhabi. It was the same way they spent Eid with his family here and this is something they're getting used to as their personal traditions.

Harry takes off the overall to reveal his super comfortable jumper and joggers that kept him comfortable in the annoying costume.

Rana smiles as she gets out his beanie from her bag and hands it over to him. He looks away and bites down his lip, waiting for her to wear it, and she does that.