Prologue

The Amazing World of Gumball is a show, which one's world is already filled with aspects that catch one's attention and wonder about it once invested in it. 

The world of the series sounds incredibly interesting.

For example: It could have been similar to the world building project: "Codex Inversus", in which magic had a role in certain aspects of it's world which resulted in some bizarre outcomes.

However, there's just as much potential for creativity in the "Meta Route" as in my first assumption for a potential lore made for the series. 

For anyone who has looked up theories and fan works, you might be familiar with certain tones, elements and tropes as a way to extend The Lore. 

While I did take inspiration from these aforementioned tropes, I took a slightly more unique spin on them, and shaped them into something familiar yet different. 

I added further aspects for The Lore as a whole, something that I haven't seen in much of the fan works for the most part. 

Aspects such as: 

"What if The Void only scratches the surface of an overall layer of Realms?" 

"What if there are entities outside of The Void, which can help our heroes in their crisis?" 

"Where did The Van Shop Keeper's products originate?" 

"What is Rob's family background? Where are they? And what if they're also involved in The Lore in some way?" 

And:

"What's the history of the machine shown in 'The Inquisition' ?" 

These are the concepts which I involved in this project. Creating The Lore which plays prior to the original show, during it's prime, and the aftermath in the form of the Sequel Series. 

Keep in mind, you don't have to rely only on my words. These are purely speculations which at least on surface level seems to be possible. 

With that out of the way, let's take a deep dive in my Extended Lore and World building for TAWOG.