Chapter 2: The Guardians' Realm

After talking about the already established Void, and briefly talking about CN City possibly existing in this universe; It's time to talk about the realm which I completely made up, but it's not impossible that the concept of it could exist.

This realm is inhabited by powerful entities known as The Guardians. A mixture of mythical beasts and anti virus programs, who watch over the various worlds of The Channel.

These beings will get their respective chapter, but here's what we should know about them for the sake of this chapter:

Like the realm, the Guardians are connected between the Creations, and their Creators.

Their purpose is to keep this universe and it's worlds safe. Both from outside attacks such as viruses, and inner conflicts such as the one presented in the episode 'The Job' for instance.

There were times when the conflict was mainly scripted, though it's still a distrassimg signal for them. Because of this, the Guardians are not fond of fourth wall breaks at all.

They're more powerful than the majority of Creations, hovewer, they do not overpower the Creators themselves.

The Guardians' Realm partially serves as a home for these entities, and not just as a sort of workplace. Most notably the garden in the middle, which has a plantation that serves as an energy source when they need a recharge.

Like real life animals, Guardians need a break too, even if they can work for a long period of time. Aside from the fruits in the garden, another way of recharging comes in the form of "Bit Pools".

Living by their name, they're like regular ponds or lakes, except instead of water, they're filled with bright blue, bit-like formations. Despite that, it doesn't feel like stiff gelatine, or like the painful stinging of tiny gravels. Rather it has the warm and relaxing feel of thermal baths.

The other most notable feature of this middle part is The Guardians' Palace. A large, ancient looking building in the color of jade. Inside, there are various artifacts dedicated to the Guardians. Such as sculptures and paintings.

The other most notable thing worth mentioning when it comes to the Palace is it's chamber dedicated to the most powerful relics. They are modeled after everyday tools, but they're unexpectedly high-powered once used. They're so powerful, they were given to certain Guardians as their weaponry.

(These relics will also get their own respective chapter in the future.)

As expected, this Realm as a whole is complicatedly built. With vire-like networks connecting to each part of the Realm and to the worlds themselves. For the Creations, this realm is unusual, completely alien, and downright frightening even.

Another thing worth noting about this realm is it's usage of The Paint Substance. Like what water means to us, that's what paint means to this whole universe to some degree.

Plenty of things involves paint which was given by the creators. Depending on the situation, they can create or destroy anything once used. Eventually some Guardian Beasts managed to master the paint when needed, most notably the Eastern Dragon based ones. (Nicknamed "Painter Dragons")

 (Nicknamed "Painter Dragons")

Loretta, a Dragon Guardian

The Guardian's Realm Is probably the most important part of this universe. Its function is merely similar to bee hives, serving as both a home and workplace for its residents, who's also responsible for keeping the stability of The Universe. It's complexity serves the balance and peace for everyone, no matter the wackiness of certain worlds.

While I won't be surprised if people criticize this part of my speculation, my goal was not making people take all of my words for advice. The concept of this Realm is that the idea of outer entities (who may be powerful to some extent) may watch over not just our heroes, but every other world in existence made by this Channel.

It's presence is truly alien and otherworldly compared to the rest of the worlds, even compared to Elmore.

Once again, this type of complex and alien world existing in the Lore seems possible. Especially it's usage of networks, and perhaps making a clear reference/pun at the channel's name.

Now that we discussed the realms themselves, it's time to take a look at the Guardian Creatures, and then the main enemies later on.

Until then, take care.