Update on this book (and future projects related to it)

Edit: I found videos related to one of the topics discussed here, they give a better explanation on the problems with the Cartoon Community:

https://youtu.be/7sYtThkOYkw?si=XZaRHijaYN-Tj3q8

https://youtu.be/c2i17FqTD80?si=PCkDKimdORmQ_Xw2

Content Warning: Cursing, raging, and unpopular options ahead. It's okay if you disagree with me but please do not send any harrasments anywhere. Thank you.

I know it's been a long time since I last updated this book, longer than I planned, but several factors played in it. Such as burnouts, work, and other private life issues.

However these have been severely worse over the months now, firstly: My work schedule changed now, and that also means I have a lot of tasks to finish in time, meaning my to do list is completely crammed. So perhaps I can only work on any side project after several months.

Second is although a side thing in comparison to my work, it's still something that impacted my choices and even inspirations for this book too.

So you may have heard this infuriating thing called "Animation Studio Wars". If not, consider yourself lucky because you didn't had to deal with these shit talking goblins for over a year at this point.

Yes, whole year of bashing, harassing, opinionated BS spamming anywhere on the Internet. They're inescapable at this point! I see them on YouTube, on Twitter (Or X whatever it's the same thing) and even Deviantart!

No matter if I type "(Insert recently made animated film title) trailer, clip, Fanart" these morons are always there! And not just as like one or two comments that can be found when scrolling deeper, even entire comment sections are full of them with replies repeat the same crappy takes!

Oh and don't even mention the edits. My god they're the stupidest, and most opinionated bullshit videos to ever infest the algorithm. Another reason why YouTube shorts was a huge mistake. If I could, I would gather all of these videos off the site into large bags and toss them into The Void with zero hesitation. Enough said.

In shoet: These people are nothing but rabid morons who never form any opinion and just repeat the same BS that others fed them like "X Studio bad, Y studio good". Even if their praised studio makes a movie as bad as The Emoji Movie they would still praise it to the skies like the meat riders they are. If not, then they completely switch sides and pretend that the studio in question was always bad and do not realise they bootlicked them prior.

Unfortunately it's not even just the film side of things that went god awful, even with TV shows or Indie series they went after each other's throats. I think most people are familiar with dramas related to the latter so I won't list them (Not to mention I personally do not like any of them. Visually appealing? Sure, but writing vise they're all too Zoomer bait for me.)

But in the side of Shows, it seems like people keep harassing other's if they don't like a popular thing. Like if I say I didn't like Steven Universe they'd probably threaten me with guns pointing at my head. If not that, then they keep repeating how a recent modern show was so badly made, like with Velma a couple of months prior. Don't get me wrong, that show was indeed bad and agreed to the Criticism towards it, but spending all your days bitching about it is a bit much. And these people got shocked it even got another season.

Back on topic, it seems the Animation Community is either split in parts arguing back and forth which content is better, or full of energy vampires only complaining about the bad. And honestly I'm getting sick of it.

It makes things worse since I partly took inspiration from some Dreamworks movies as well for my stories. Including for these books. And now the meat riders completely tarnished their recent works for me, to the point I'm not willing to give the studio a chance again. I used to love it's films even if they ALSO did bad movies over the years, but now their image was fundamentally ruined by the fanboys.

They made me hate The Bad Guys now, and especially The Last Wish. I cannot look at these films the same again thanks to them now. Nor will give the studio another chance for their future projects. I will not watch Orion or any of their upcoming sequels like Kung Fu Panda 4.

It's okay if you like some movies or studios' styles more than some others. But stating your opinions as facts is the problem. I don't like some movies that came out recently but that's not good enough excuse to send FCKING DEATH THREATS TOWARDS THE CREATORS! Seriously, if you don't like them then why do you follow them? Then watch something else and leave others alone.

In short, I may have to make changes for my book, such as removing certain elements inspired by The Last Wish. Otherwise these books will get cancelled all together.

Thank you for understanding. I'm sorry if I sounded incredibly harsh at times, but I wanted to make this point clear that I despise this kind of behaviour and I'm getting sick of it now. Please note regardless what studio's or show's fan does this, it's never okay.

See you all (hopefully) months later.