Meeting the boys

~Your pov~

Ping* your phone lights up. It's a message from April.

April😵
Hey gurlllll

Hey, what's up?

April😵
You wanna meet the boys today?

Sure, where are we meeting?

April😵
Meet me outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Was she already outside? You look out your window and in to the street below. Sure enough, there's was April, walking towards the building.

You quickly get ready and change into what clean clothes you have. Ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and a baggy hoodie. You slip on some sneakers and head to the lobby of your building.

"April!" You yell to catch her attention. "Y/n! " she yelled back, chuckling. "That took a lot less time than I expected. "

You laugh and talk on the way to wherever you're going, but you start to get curious after a bit. "Where are we going, anyway? " April just laughs and says "You'll see. "

~April's pov~

'I gotta text the boys real quick..... '

The turtles lmao
5 people

Hey, I'm on my way. Bringing a friend.

~~~~~~~

~Your pov~

We stop in front of a man hole. I look at her, confused. She chuckles and opens it up. Then she starts climbing down the ladder. That makes me even more confused. I jump in after her, and after a bit of climbing we reach the bottom. I decide to ask the question that's been on my mind for about a half hour. "Do your mutant friends live in the sewers? "

April stops. 'I hit a nerve didn't I? She's gonna leave me down here!' But then she burst out laughing. "I wondered when you were gonna ask! Took ya a while, huh?! "

~~~~~~~

When she finally reached where we were going, she told me to wait in the hallway. So I did. For about 20 minutes. Eventually, I got tired of waiting, so I started to walk back out the way we came.

"Y/n! Where ya going? " I turn around to see April, hands on her hips, and baseball bat in hand. 'Where did she get a baseball bat?'

She leads me down to what they call a living room, which was filled with old Chinese food boxes. 'Yuck.' She leads me over to a couch, and I see a large.... Rat man? Whatever he was, he was fast asleep on a recliner. April sat me down on the couch and told me she'd be right back. "Ok... " I hesitantly crossed my legs, sitting in a cross cross applesauce position. (I didn't know what to call it😂)

I then here April yell from another room. It sounded like she was in pain. I quickly get up to investigate. I walk into what looks like a room with a giant skate ramp. "April! Are you okay?! " I see April stand up, then brush herself off. "Uh, yeah. Totally." She smiles. "Anyways, these are the boys!" She looks at me nervously.

"Hi... " I shyly smile and wave a little. The boys were mutant...turtles? The one in all blue saunters up to you and bows dramatically. "Most people call me Leo, but you can call me anytime." He then takes your hand and kisses it. The purple one rolls his eyes and the big red guy glares at Leo. The one dressed in all Orange bounds up to you enthusiastically. "Hi! I'm Mikey! What's your name?" He shakes my hand happily. "I- um. I'm Y/n..." I mutter overwhelmed by his energy. The giant red dude steps up to me. Peering down, he moves Mikey out of the way. He then towers over me, kind of scaring me. "My name is Raphael, but you can call me Raph." He smiles warmly and gently shakes my hand. The only one who hasn't introduced himself is the purple guy. Leo pushes him forward, urging him to introduce himself. "Go on, do it! "

The purple one steps forward, looks at me and says: "My name is Othello Von Ryan." Raphael glares and he rolls his eyes. "Fine, fine. My name is Donatello. You may call me Donatello." He walks away, out into the Hall, leaving me to bombarded by Leo and Mikey.

~Donnie's pov~

'What is this feeling?' I walk to my lab, starting to work on a gadget. Then I hear the door open, close, and lock from the outside. "April! Let me out!" Oh no. I know that voice.

~your pov~

'Great. April, Leo, and Mikey shoved me in here and locked me in. What do I do now???? ' "Ahem." I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around to see none other than Donatello. "Uhh.... Hi...?" I chuckle nervously. He looks at me, surprised. "... What are you doing here?" He takes a few steps forward and you instinctively step back. You realize he's the only turtle with eyebrows and snicker. "What's so funny? Hm?" He takes another step forward almost pinning you against the wall. "I-uh... I just noticed you were the only turtle with eyebrows... " he looks at you unimpressed. He takes a step closer and you can feel his breath on your neck. He leans closer to your mouth, and..... Pushes you out the door. You stand there, outside of the door, a blushing mess, and April smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Heyyyy.... So sorry I haven't written anything lately! It's winter break now, so I'll try to upload more! Have an amazing day, and I really hope you enjoy the story! Byeeeee! (∩'∀'∩)💕