Moving in

~YOUR POV~

You and April O'Neil have been friends since you were little. But when your parents died in a plane crash, you moved away to live with your aunt. Its been 4 years now, and she finally let you live in an apartment in NYC, near where your 'uncle' Hueso owns a mystic pizzeria.

Hueso has been like an uncle to you since the day you were born. Your parents had a very close relationship with him and some other yokai. Being exposed to yokai at such a you age made it so you weren't scared of 'monsters' or ghosts. In fact, you loved them!

~~~~~

You sigh. 'Damn, who knew moving in would be so much work?' you think to yourself. *knock knock* 'Now who in the hell is knocking on my door at 11:00 at night!?' you walk up to the door and see none other than Hueso. "Tio Hueso!!!!" you exclaim happily, giving him a big hug. "Ah, Retaco!" (Shorty). He hugs you back tightly. "Tio Hueso, I missed you so much!" Hueso laughed and patted your head. "Wow! You grew a lot! You're almost as tall as me! I guess i should come up with a new nickname, huh?" We both laughed and i invited him in.

"So, what brings you to my apartment so late?" I asked, sitting down at the the counter island I used as a table. "Well, Retaco, since summer break just started, I wanted to know if you'd work at the pizzeria with me." He looked at me, and i swear i saw stars in his eyes. "Yes! Of course!" I answered, almost immediately. After that, we laughed and talked almost all night. Eventually, Hueso had to leave, so i decided to check out the roof.

I climbed out my window and up the fire escape. Once I had gotten up there, I noticed a girl, sitting all alone. She looked oddly familiar, but i couldn't put my finger on it. Untill she turned around. My jaw dropped. "A-April?"

A/n

Heyyyy~ So.... What do you think? This is my first time writing something like this, so I hope you like it!!!!

( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑