Cook off!

~Your pov~

*sigh* It's been four days since you met the boys... And Donatello. You had just finished cleaning up with Hueso's at his restaurant and are now heading home. *swoosh* Are you being followed?

A dark figure emerges from the shadows. Without hesitation, you launch yourself at the stalker, tackling them to the ground. "Oof! Hey, hey, hey! Y/n it's me! " You recognize that voice. "... Donatello? " You then realize the position you're in. You're straddling his plastron, holding his biceps, so he can't move his arms. You blush and get up. "Sorry... " you mumble. The purple clad turtle looks at you. You're a blushing mess.

~Donnie's pov~

I look at the girl who just tackled me. She's really red. She holds her hand out to me, and I accept it gratefully. She takes a few steps back, still blushing profusely. I have an idea....

~Your pov~

As I step back, I trip and Donatello catches me. "Wow, falling for me already? " He laughs and puts me back on my feet. Ohhhhh..... I know what he's doing. Now it's my turn... "Well who wouldn't, handsome? " You wink. He turns red and starts stuttering. "I- well-" He eventually just gives up on talking. You giggle, making him blush even harder. "So, handsome, why were you following me? " You make sure to enunciate the word handsome, trying to make him flustered.

~Donnie's pov~

I blush harder than ever. I have to find a way to get her back for this...! *ding* lightbulb! "Well, darling, if you must know, my dum dum brothers want you to come over. We're holding a cook off. You're welcome to volunteer. " I enunciate 'darling' trying to make her flustered. And would you look at that! She is!

~your pov~

You giggle a little. "Id like to volunteer, then. Who am I cooking against?" I ask. The purple clad turtle looks at me and smirks. "The one and only Michaelangelo." He drags the word Michaelangelo out, staring me straight in the face. I giggle. "Okay! Let me just call April real quick!" I start to pull my phone out of my pocket but he stops me. "She's already at the lair." I look at his hand on mine, blushing. He quickly takes his hand off yours. "Lets go." He walks over to the man hole and gestures for you to climb in. "Ladies first."

You giggle and climb down. A few minutes later, you arrive at the lair. It is complete chaos. Something smells like it's burning, Raph is running away from Leo, who's holding a stuffed rabbit, Mikey is sobbing in a corner, and April is running towards the kitchen with a fire extinguisher.

"I WAS GONE FOR TEN MINUTES AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS?!!?!?!" Donnie starts yelling at his brothers. I awkwardly follow the sound of the fire extinguisher, hoping to find April.

After a few seconds of searching, you find April. "April?" She looks at you, her left eye twitching. She had a mug of coffee in hand, slurping it loudly. "Y/n!" She fake smiles. "When did you get here? Where were you and Donnie? " Okayyyyy...... Totally not weird or anything.... "U-um... I was at Hueso's, and Donatello came to get me... " She looks at me confused. "Uh.... I've been here all night... I could have just texted you. " Now it was my turn to look confused. "Really? I thought... I don't know what I thought, actually. Anyways, how do I participate in this cook off thing?" I ask eagerly.

About 20 minutes later, after everyone had settled down, Leo, Raph, and Donatello explained the rules and what we were cooking. Mikey looks at me and says "Better watch out, I cook a mean tiramisu." We were basically just supposed to make a dessert. I giggle at Mikey's comment. "Is that so? Well, if you must know, I make some delicious cream puffs." Mikey gasps. "You know how to make CREAM PUFFS???" I giggle.

"Wait! " The purple clad turtle stops me and Mikey before we head to the kitchen. "I want to participate as Y/n's apprentice." Everyone gasps. "Wait, can we both have apprentices? Dibs on April!" Mikey runs up to April, hugging her enthusiastically. Raph and Leo look at each other. "I suppose." Say Raph.

The teams of 2 walk to the kitchen. I look at the turtle standing next to me. "So, handsome, why'd you wanna help... Me?" I ask, trying to get him flustered, but I'm also genuinely confused. "Well, darling, I want to learn how to bake." I giggle. He takes the giggles off of his head and puts on a black apron. (Like the pic up top) You blush. HOW DOES HE LOOK SO GOOD????  He giggles at your expression. "Well then, chef, what are we gonna bake today?" I bite my lip, thinking. "Hmm... We could make Dalgona Pie!" He just looks at me, confused. "What the actual f**k is that." It was more of a statement than a question. You giggle. "Well, you've heard of whipped coffee, right? It's basically just a pie made of that." He looks at you, almost hopeful, and you swear you saw stars in his eyes. "Coffee?" You just give in response.

About an hour and a half later, after a bunch of silly banter, arguing, and a whole lot of messes, your pie was done. Mikey took his dessert to the judges first, and you were surprised to see the large rat man sitting there as a judge. The rat man looks at you and Donatello as you walk out with him. "Who is this?" He asks quizzically. "Oh, dad, that's Y/n! Isn't she pretty?" Leo exclaims enthusiastically. The purple clad turtle glares at his twin. "Ahem." Donatello interrupts his brother's ramble. "Y/n, this is our dad, Splinter. Dad, this is Y/n." Splinter looks between you and your baking partner. "Okay. Now hurry up, I want some dessert!" He shouts impatiently. They try Mikey and April's chocolate chip caramel cookies first, and all of them think they're delicious. I start to get nervous and fidget with my hands Donatello notices and puts his hand on top of yours. You blush and slip your fingers through his.

It's finally time for the judges (Leo, Raph, and Splinter) to try yours and Donatello's dessert. They all take a slice. Splinter is the first to take a bite. His eyes immediately light up, and he basically inhales the rest of his slice and goes in for another. Leo is the second to take a bite. He immediately starts eating more happily. Raph is the last to take a bite. He loves it. He starts to giggle and dance around in his seat, which was very amusing. "Y/n and Donnie definitely win!" Splinter announces. I giggle and jump up and down excitedly. "Donatello, we won!" He looks at you and mumbles something. "Huh?" You ask, obliviously. "Donnie. Call me Donnie." He blushes profusely. You giggle at the display. "Okay, handsome."

A/n

Omgggg so, this chapter was superrr long. 1173 words, not including this note. I took me all day, so I hope you like it! Have a good dayyyyy. (I'm running out of ideas, the comments are open for any suggestions) Also, I'm thinking about starting a new story, but it's only lemon/smut scenarios? Tell me what you think!

Byeeeee  (。>‿‿<。 )