30

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Cutthroat dragged me down the halls and we stopped in front of a new room. It was one I hadn't explored or even noticed.

"Cutthroat." I called with a gulp.

"You'll be happy here I promise. I set everything up just for you."

Cutthroat stepped in front of me and grabbed onto both handles of the double doors.

Throwing them open the colorful lights blinded me. Sensual music began to blast. I hadn't heard it before was the room sound proof?

Cutthroat grabbed ahold of my hand and forced me to follow him inside.

The room reminded me the club. The lights flickered through the room and there were several couches scattered.

As we walked further in my heart rate picked up.

We weren't the only ones here. There were other people lots of them.

I moved closer to Cutthroat wanting to avoid the attention we were drawing.

I didn't like this place and as I looked around I noticed something even more terrifying.

There were all types of people here both men and women but some of them were chained up. A girl sat at the side of a couch on the floor with both her hands and feet bound by chains. Her clothes were tattered and her eyes blank.

What the fuck?

She wasn't the only one though. There were others just like her.

I could feel my heart sinking.

We finally left the main area and appeared by a new door.

Cutthroat opened this door with excitement and once more I had to cover my eyes from the intense lights.

When I pulled my hands down from my face I felt my body hesitate. He had let go of me and was looking back with a big smile.

"Surprise!"

My lips trembled to come up with words.

"I brought you a friend! So you would feel better!"

Our eyes met and she looked at me pleading for help.

Her arms were filled with scratches and her body was bruised. She sat in the middle of the room arms tied behind her back with a big "welcome home" banner placed above her head.

I couldn't believe it.

I felt so sick to my stomach. I put a hand over my mouth and had to look away.

"Whats wrong? Aren't you friends? I was certain..." He continued to mumble things but my mind was elsewhere.

I glanced at her once more.

Her pink eyes were frantic and terrified.

"S-Swindler." It was the only thing I was able to say.

Her eyes grew large and she struggled in the chains tying her down.

"Ah look how happy she is!" Cutthroat said clapping his hands together.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and approached her. Her eyes were filled with tears and when I bent down to examine her more Cutthroat grabbed my shoulder.

"No don't do that."

I looked up at him.

His face was making me nauseous. The whole situation had me this way. I would be surprised if I didn't throw up.

But I ignored him.

I ripped the tape from her mouth and she gasped taking in as much air as she could.

"Hey! She'll start sobbing again!" Cutthroat said with a pout.

I dropped down to my knees and did the only thing I could think of.

I hugged her tight.

Swindler broke out in quiet sobs as she leaned forward into me. My hands trembled as I held her. She was shaking and extremely cold.

I could feel Cutthroats intense stare. The atmosphere in the room had grown even colder but I pretended it wasn't there.

"Don't touch her shes mine..." Cutthroats grip on me was even harder now.

His nails were piercing my skin as the aura grew darker.

The pain in my shoulder was nothing compared to what Swindler must have gone through.

So I didn't move. I kept my arms locked around her letting her cry all the tears she could.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««