37

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

A new day had arrived. Yesterday after our time spent in the courtyard we had returned to the house where Cutthroat showed me around some more.

As we walked I was able to ask the one question I needed an answer to.

When was the party?

According to him it would be in 2 days from now.

That was a lot sooner than I had expected.

So first thing in the morning I was back to sitting in the closet. Cutthroat was once again sound asleep but like always that could change at any time.

"If its in 2 days we'll need to make this quick. Ive got others working with me on this case and we are still looking for the location. It shouldn't be much longer now."

I let out a small sigh of relief.

The plan was simple actually.

It was a massive raid.

Once Courier got into the cellphones tracker. All I'd have to do is bring it with me to the party. They'd be able to find the location immediately after that and catch everyone at once.

"So what will happen once this is all over?"

I was scared to ask this question.

"Well thats hard to say. Theres a lot of stuff that will have to be done and theres no guarantee we will be able to hold some of them longer than 24 hours. It all depends on what we have and what we can find. Then after that its up to the courts to decide their fates."

Well that was a better answer than I was expecting.

"I see. I should be going. Let me know if theres any changes."

"Alright."

I clicked the phone off and went to hide it away in its usual spot.

I snuck back out the closet door and sat on the edge of the bed where Cutthroat was.

He always looked so at peace when he was asleep.

Carefully I reached a hand out. I moved some of his hair away from his face and stared down at him.

Not only did he look peaceful he looked innocent. Which was funny because he was anything but innocent. All those atrocities and I still wanted to help him. Something must have been wrong with me.