39

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Today was it.

Today was the day everything would go down.

Yesterday night I had returned to the room with Cutthroat and had a bit of time to check the phone. There were a few messages from Courier.

"You're not fucking with me are you? Shit. This may get a little difficult."

"Listen we plan to be there for 10pm. I've only told this time to the ones in my group who I trust. If you hear anything else let me know. Otherwise, continue as planned. I'll try to find and remove the man working for her, but if things go wrong get out of there."

If someone was in his circle who was working for the Doctor I truly hoped they weren't close to him.

I had been lucky so far but that could change at any moment.

Today I would not message Courier. I couldn't risk getting caught even if I had gotten away with this whole time.

I felt a bit more jumpy today. Cutthroat had noticed it too.

Cutthroat and I stood in the closet as he looked through the different dresses.

He had been looking for awhile now.

He seemed to be more picky about it than I was.

"This one!" He finally said after picking out a dress.

He held it up and my heart fluttered.

It was a deep shade of red and long. At the side was a slit and the neck area was v shaped. There were no sleeves either.

"Will you try it on?"

I nodded and took the dress from his hands.

Cutthroat smiled and left.

While he was gone I took the time to put it on. The dress fit nicely and flowed at the end.

I walked around a bit. It wasn't tight so if I had to run it would be possible. Especially with the slit. That made movement easier.

"You can come back in." I called out.

The door opened and Cutthroat stopped.

He just looked. His eyes tracing over my body. His mouth left open a bit.

"Wow." Those were the first words to leave his lips.

I could feel my face heat up and I began to feel a little more self conscious.

Cutthroat walked over to me and reached a hand out. I flinched at his touch and he retracted his hand.

"Ah I didn't—"

Cutthroat shook his head, "Its okay, but are you alright?"

I nodded, "Yes I'm fine—"

Cutthroat reached a hand out again and I almost moved away from him. His hand brushed against my cheek and I waited.

After hearing what I did the other day. I was so scared that at some point he'd just say something like 'I know what you did'.

Plus since today was the day where everything would go down. That probably only made my nerves worse.

"Are you nervous about today?" He softly asked.

I nodded my head and Cutthroats hand stopped moving.

"It'll be alright. I'll stay with you all night. Nobody will do anything to you. Nobody." He whispered the last part and I tried to relax my stiffened body.

"Thank you..."

Cutthroats grip on my cheek became a bit firmer and he moved my head forward. I looked up at him as his face moved closer to mine.

And then just like that his lips were against mine.

He moved slowly taking his time to take everything in.

My eyes had widened like saucers and my heart was thumping so loud I was worried he could hear it.

Cutthroat had shut his eyes and his other hand had pulled us closer together.

He— His lips—

They were soft...

As his lips ran along mine and the shock disappeared I felt myself begin to give in. My eyes closed and I let Cutthroat lead.

He didn't change the pace. He was gentle and trying not to rush.

His hand gripping my side however was digging into me. I could feel how much he was trying to hold himself back.

I knew he felt strongly for me but I hadn't expected him to go any further than what he had already done.

Cutthroat ran his tongue along my lip and my body shivered.

He smiled into the kiss and tilted my head up.

I could taste even more of him with my head tilted this way. My eyes fluttered to look up at him and I was surprised to find him looking back.

His beautiful eyes were glowing even brighter than usual. He looked like he was euphoric.

My stomach turned but the feeling wasn't from the previous nervousness. He had awoken something new in me.

Cutthroat broke away from the kiss and let out a long sigh. His eyes were still clouded over but god did he look satisfied.

"Do you... feel better now...?" He was a little breathless.

I felt the same all I could do was nod.

The feeling of guilt and fear of getting caught had vanished. There was a warm feeling in my stomach now.

"Good darling good..."

Cutthroat held out a hand for me and smiled a closed eyed smile.

"Lets go shall we?"

I took his hand without any thought.

It was time.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««