4

*Daniel's POV*

"She's not okay Michael, I'm telling you. Whatever is going on, she is not herself."

"You've said that like ten times now Dan but what if it is? She was always stubborn, what if the new Sophia is just a Sophia that we don't actually like?"

That's when we saw her again. Walking past the window of the cafe we were still sat in, this time she was on the opposite side of the road looking down at the pavement as she walked.

A little girl skipped along beside her, holding on to Sophia's hand. She slipped as she slipped but she was swooped up again before she hit the ground.

I'd love to know what they were saying to each other, both of them were smiling and laughing together but Sophia never looked up. She was avoiding us completely, taking the opposite side and trying to blend in with other people on the street.

"Her little girl," I said, "the resemblance..."

"Incredible, eh?" Michael nodded, not even looking up to where I was focused.

"I'm telling you Mike, there's something going on. We need to find a way in to her head."

""What did she say her friends name was?"

"I don't think this is really the time." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Wait, Emily I think she said? Or that Jack said? I was more focused on how I didn't like him rather than what he was saying but it was Emily or Emma, she was a nurse too they both had the same scrubs on"

"I hate Facebook, but sometimes it can be a wonderful thing."