Chapter 9

{Kitty's P.O.V.}

Argh! I hate this. I've never been in detention for my entire life! Since I was in pre school, if there were even detention that time. Never.

I opened the door to the detention room. "Ms. Turner. I'm not expecting a help in monitoring these students" The teacher said. "Uhm. Sir actually, I....have detention." The teacher's expression quickly changed.

I quickly sat on a chair. A chair away from everyone. Especially FAH.

"You will be arranging this books alphabetically." The teacher pointed me then I looked down. At least he pointed me first and I don't have to look at him longer. Cause, man, I can't take those disappointed eyes.

The teacher continued to talk while I continued to look down. Later on, the teacher went out of the room with the other students. When I finally looked up, expecting to work alone. But oh God! Why?!

FAH looked at me like they wanted to prey on me. "Hey Tu-- I mean Katheryn"Knoche smirked. I frowned. Everything is starting to go against me and I hate it. So much.

The three of them stood up and startrd to roam around the room. "Hey guys, books are here" Hunter said. The two followed and they started to read the books. Honestly, these boys are so unpredictable. One moment, they were so cocky and the next thing you know they were like kids following their mom's orders.

"Hey, kitty! Wanna help?" Hunter said. "Hey why do Hunty call Katherine, kitty? Why can't we?" Dalton pouted. "Can we call her Kitty too?" he continued with gleaming eyes. "No." Hunter said shortly. "But why?!" Dalton sounded like a spoiled kid. "Because you can't, now get to work" Hunter said.

I smiled secretly. This guy is unbelievable in so many ways.

After that, everything went silent with all of us being serious about the books.

"Hey I've got a great news!" Knoche broke the silence. He reached something on his bag. "LOOK! IT'S A B+ How cool is that?!" He said. "Oh seriously?!" Dalton got his paper and bothe him and Hunter looked at it like it was the rarest piece of art in the world.

"Congrats, man!" Hunter punched playfully fast Knoche's arm. "Calculus! Huh?" Dalton said. Knoche nodded. "You k ow what that means! Pizza, Hunter's house, my treat!" He said in his loud voice.

I was just there still focusing on the books

(Time skip)

"Argh! Finally!" Dalton said lying on the floor. I stood up, got my bag then headed to the door. "Hey Katheryn! Where do you think you're going?" Knoche said. I froze. Oh what now. "You're coming with us." He said like it's the most normal thing in the world. "What?" I managed. "Without you I didn't got the grade. You're not vegan, right?" He said. I shook my head. "Perfect." They all said in chorus.

Kitty say no. Say you can't. Say you're busy. Ot you have a family dinner. Or you gotta do a project. AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING! "I- I can't" I said. "Why, you have plans?" Hunter asked. "I gotta h-help my br-brother with h-his homew-work" I said.

"Kitty pleeeeaaaase!!" Dalton pleaded. "Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasse!!" Knoche added. "Plleeeeeeeaaaaasse! You can choose you what ever flavor pizza you like." Knoche offered.

"Or you can give us a dare!" Hunter said. The two looked at him. "Anything?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Leave me alone." I said. Just this pizza thing and all of this will be over. ALL OF THIS! "Fine. In one condition" Hunter said. What?! Condition that's unfair! "Just for a day." He said. "That's a bit unfair."

"Sure, we'll annoy the shit out of you for the whole year" Dalton said. Argh! "Fine but stay away from me tomorrow."

-----------------
Author's Note

Eeeyyy! I don't know if my updates after this one will be that regular compared to the past week. Cause I'll be quite busy, I think. So I would like to thank you all for reading. :)

Twitta/Insta/kik:
disneyxpixie

Tumblr:
randuhmanuhneeemuuus.tumblr.com

Stay happy, not crappy!
(-Johnnie Guilbert)
---yuukoxpixie
P.S.
ALL TIME LOW FOLLOWED ME!!! OH MY GOD! JWBDHDYFINWKWOSHD! OMFG!!
okay i'll stop.

P.P.S.
I think i'll make my updates every other week. So I won't be too tensed when classes have started :)

X