Chapter 23

{Third Person POV}

"Kitty" she raised her head to look at him. "I was just wondering" he continued. "This is probably the douchest way but will you be my girlfriend?" He said. It's like both of their world stopped. Both of them surprised of what just happened. Even Hunter, though he has practiced it for a million times already.

"Uhm..." Kitty muttered. Is she going to say yes or no? Her heart is pounding fast. She sighed. "To be honest, I don't know what to say nor how to answer that question." She said biting her lower lip.

"So it's a no?" Hunter said slowly with an obvious disappointment on his tone. No it's not!" Kitty reacted.

"Yes?"

"No... I don't know" Kitty whispered the last part.

"Hmmmm. That's quite hard. Okay. Tell me when you have an answer already. Okay?" Hunter smiled. But inside, he know her answer is no. He shouldn't have asked. Big mistake.

After that, their dinner became awkward.

"After this we have one more destination." Hunter smiled. He paid the bills and they started to walk outside.

When both of them were outside, Kitty pulled Hunter's sleeve and he looked at her. "Is there any problem?" He asked.

"I have my answer now." Kitty said.

"Yeah I know. It's no. That you're different from me. That you can't afford a boyfriend right now."

Kitty chuckled. "What are you saying? I was supposed to say yes, being your girlfriend would be awesome. And I'm happy I'm gonna be that girl. But if you don't want that. Fine." Kitty smiled and walked away leaving frozen Hunter behind.

Buffering... Buffering... Buffering

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Hunter shouted. Kitty turned around with a teasing look. I was supposed to" Hunter ran to her. "But now I--" Kitty wasn't able to finish her sentence when Hunter hugged her so tight. "Thank you s much!" He said. "I-I ca--" Kitty muttered. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" Hunter let go of her. "You're crying!" Kitty cguckled as she wipe the teardrop on the corner of his eye.

--------------
Author's Note:
Yay! They're official!! Was it too fast? But whatevs! I can now do my plans *evil laugh* *chokes* maybe I shouldn't do that.
--yuukoxpixie