Chapter 22

{Kitty's P.O.V.}

"Honey, wear this!" Mom panickrd. "Mom. I'm fine. This sweater and jeans are perfect." I smiled. I've never seen mom like this. She's so excited. At some points, I think she's the one going to the date. XD

Mom let out a sigh. "Okay. It's already *checks le watch* 2:00" she said. Okay, maybe both of us were too prepared.

"Mom, I have a question. What will happen after this?"

"You go home and rest."

"No! I mean, after this date. What will happen to hunter and me?"

"Uhm. That depends on you. And him. If he ask you or not. If you say yes or no."

I lied on the couch and sighed. Why did I say yes anyway? I closed my eyes.

After a while, I felt someone nudging me. "Kitty. He's here." This made me jump up and sprint to the door. Then I saw Hunter, with his regular comforting smile, greeted mom. Just then I noticed that he got a bouquet of flowers.

I smiled. "Tha--"

"Mrs. Turner. This is for you." He said. He gave the flowers to mo as I stood there, with my hands extended, frozen.

"You look absolutely stunning Mrs. Turner." He said. What the--

He looked at me innocently. "Are you ready?" I stared at him. Is this guy serious right now? I seriously want to punch him in the neck!

"I-- You--- *sighs* yeah. Bye mom" I kissed her on the cheek and left with Hunter to his car. He opened the door to shot gun and ran to his own.

"What was that?" I asked before he turned right. "What's what?" He said. "Why did you greet my mother first?! I was there! You don't know how awkward that was!" I whined . "Before you court a girl. You court her parents" he said then pulled over. "So you are going to court me?" I asked. I felt my cheeks heating up. Dammit! WHY IS IT HEATING UP?!

"Not yet. Soon" he smiled. Sheesh! The arrogance of this guy drowns me.

He escorted me to the inside of a dinner restaurant.. Something like that.

"Why are we here? It's merely 3 pm."

"Why? It's what they do in movies. They go to cheezy restaurants. Have romantic music" he snapped and, suddenly, a violinist appeared and played some classics. "Then a rose" he put the rose in the vase in front of us.

A waiter got near and said some unrecognizable words. "What would you suggest?" Hunter said. And again, the guy said something alien. "Two of that please" Hunter said. The waiter took his leave and Hunter looked at me weirdly.

"You didn't understand anything he said, did you?" I said. He bursted into laughter and shook his head. I felt his laugh's contagiousness. And just gave in to it.

-------------------
Author's Note:
Vote and comment luvs :)
--yuukoxpixie