Chapter 14

{Kitty's P.O.V.}

I woke up and felt myself smiling. A regular day has come. Regular and normal! No FAH. No attention. Nothing but people ignoring me. Pretending I don't exist. To be honest, I've never been so happy going to school. I quickly did my rituals and head to school.

When I arrived, my world turned upside down. Everyone is looking at me. Everyone is whispering with their eyes locked on me. I can hear my name, surname, full name everywhere. I felt my body stopped. It suddenly stopped working. I put my head down and quickly paced to my first class.

Again, I sat on the corner of the room. But still, mouths and eyes didn't stop. Talking and staring. Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!!

Soon, the teacher entered. This might stop them for a while. Kitty focus. Focus!

(Time skip)

I went to my regular table on lunch. Everyone is still looking at me. Talking about me. Even FAH is looking at me. Noo!!

{Hunter's P.O.V.}

I looked at Kitty. She's being so conscious about everyone. "Guys, have you seen where all the attention goes to?" Knoche said sitting with his tray on his hand.

"We gave her freedom away from us for a day but in return the whole world have gave her attention. Why?" I said leaning down so only them can hear me.

The two leaned closer. "I don't know.. do you?" Dalton said to Knoche. Knoche just shrugged. Aaahh! I wanna ask her if she knows but we had a deal.

"Uhm.. hey.. hey... excuse me." Dalton called a guy passed by him. "Do you, by anychance, know why everyone's staring at Katheryn?" Dalton asked. "Everyone know you went out with her" he simply said. "What do you mean went out?" I asked, quite alarmed.

"I mean from school, FAH went to your house then went home late." The guy said. "HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW THE TIME WE WENT HOME?!" Knoche reacted. "Connections, dude" the guy smiled and left.

"So it OUR fault." Dalton said. The other nodded. Have you ever felt responsible of someone's agony? Well me, yes. Right now. Right here. Of Kitty's agony.

{Kitty's P.O.V.}

*bzzzzzt*

I looked at my phone and looked at the text.

From: Hunter
Hey. Are you ok?

To:Hunter
-_- stay away from me.

From: Hunter
Technically, I'm away from you.

I looked at their table. And I saw him waving at me with a smile. The guts of this guy. I rolled my eyes on him.

To: Hunter
Whatever you want, I don't care. Can't you see I'm upset? I hate it. I hate everyone. I hate this.

From: Hunter
I can see that. But I want you to know we're sorry. The reason why everyone's noticing your presence is because of us.

To: Hunter
What do you mean?

From: Hunter
Because everyone knew you went to my house.

For that sole purpose?!

To: Hunter
Don't talk to me.

-------------------
Author's Note
Hey guys! I finished this on the first day of college. XD so yeah. Hope.you enjoyed that. Have a great day
--yuukoxpixie