Chapter 20

{Kitty's P.O.V.}

"Are you kidding? You don't know what to do without me? Just tell it to FAH and they'll beat them up 'til they're in coma" Charlie chuckled.

"Nooo." I groaned then pouted. Her chuckle turned to a light laugh. Then later on faded. "Putting FAH aside, you can defend yourself. Who are you kidding? You're Katheryn Turner!"she exclaimed. "That's the point! I am Katheryn Turner!" She just looked at me wit that horrible eye thing she does. I rolled my eyes. "Staaahhp" I whined.

FLASH BACK

"Hey Kitty! Are you really not coming?" Janice said. "We need your fashion taste" she pleaded indirectly. I chuckled. "I'm sorry girls. But i've got things to do." They suddenly looked interested. "Is it Justin?" Charlie said. "Who's Justin?" Matilda said. "Kitty's lab partner" Charlie quickly said. "No" I said with a chuckle. "Or is it that emo Dalton guy you protected earlier" Veronica said. "No! I need to report to the student council for my project" I said. "Fine. We're going. If you need something , just call us." Charlie smiled. I nodded. They waived good bye to me and started to walk away. And I did to.

"I'm sorry okay?!" I heard someone screamed. I ran to it. As I heard my heels clicking, I removed them from my feet. I took a peek.

I know her. She's with someone. A guy. He's maybe her boyfriend?

The guy raised his hand to slap the girl. "Don't you dare do that." I shouted walking to them, specifically to the guy. Both of them looked at me. "Don't you dare hurt her." I continued walking closer to them. I went in the middle of them facing the guy. "You need to get through me." I gave the guy a death look.

The guy replied to my look. He smacked the locker behind her and walked away. I let out a deep sigh. I looked at the girl. I then pulled her out of the school then to my car. I told the driver to drive to the house then I pulled her to my room. I let her sit on my bed with her bag beside her.

"Talk." I said. Shestarted to sob. "That was Nicky. My boyfriend." "Nope your name" I said. She looked surprised. "I haven't met you" I said. "Well actually I probably have" I said. "I'm Mary" she said. I nodded. "I cheated on him" she said. "But you love him?" I asked and she nodded. "You have two choices. Win him back or give up"

----------------------
Author's note:
Big thanks to all of you reading. I love you guys so much! All of you are bae! Please vote and comment
--yuukoxpixie