Relationship HCs P1

nom nom.

This is just HCs on how the peeps be actin in relationships, So just a disclaimer: This is all coming from my little depressed brain and it just very fluffy.

Gender Neutral!! (HOWEVER HAS MENTIONS OF LADY/GUY in mini fic/s!!! I couldn't make myself to figure out a gn term other than human and that feels so weird IM SORRY.)

this is part 1

Includes:

Isaac

Nick

Tanner

Larry

Yumi

Only 2 ppl this time :3

-

Isaac

Let's be real. Isaac is a gentle giant, like this man is someone you could vent to for hours and he would sit there, comforting you and giving you life advice or just listen, whatever you prefer. He is definitely someone who enjoys PDA (public display of affection). And even more when you are alone. You could imagine waking up after a long night out, looking to your side and see him staring at you with a warm smile, and then attacking you with cuddles. GOD cuddles are a MUST!! Though if you don't like physical touch that much, he would respect it 100% and just wait till you make the first move.

The relationship doesn't need to have 'sex' in it to be enjoyable for him, all he wants is that you feel comfortable and not forced into anything, or that you would need to do something you don't want just to make him feel better. Of course that kind of intimacy is always a plus, but as I said before not needed.

I feel like he would really enjoy cooking up breakfast/dinner or making snacks for you whenever you are feeling bad. Whenever it be an illness or just that lovely depressing feeling that surfaces sometimes, fear not for he his there to give you DELICIOS treats!

So overall being in a relationship with him includes: A lot of goofing around, with him and his friends. 24/7 emotional support buddy who is ready to stay up all night just to make sure you are fine. Also a tall teddy bear who traps you into his arms and won't let go until you fall asleep, he will also make sure you eat well and keep yourself healthy, he would breakdown if anything happened to you.

BONUS mini fic: Someone started to harass you in public while Isaac was ordering food. bro was mad af

Isaac told (Name) he would be ordering some food from the cafe they both decided to chill out at, leaving them alone sitting on the outside seats to look after their stuff. It was pretty warm that day, so it was not problem relaxing under the shade the table had. (Name) was scrolling through social media, and texting with Nick when suddenly a shadow appeared over them. They looked up from their phone, expecting Isaac but only saw some stranger smiling and waving at them.

Already feeling a little creeped out, (Name) gave them an awkward smile and wave back, not wanting to seem rude. The guy sat down on the chair that was placed next to them, he looked around for a moment before all of his attention was on (Name).

"Well hello there! What's a pretty lady/guy like you doing alone here?" He asked with a sweet smile, clearly interested in them.

Fucking eating, what else would I be doing dib shit?

"Just waiting on food and my boyfriend." (Name) gave him a sweet smile, trying to get him to back off by mentioning a 'boyfriend'.

The guy didn't seem to take the hint and just moved closer, making (Name) lean away slightly.

"A boyfriend huh? He doesn't need to know, just send him a text you had to go help your mother or something. Im probably way better anyway, maybe you would like to hang out at my house and I'll show you? hm?" He gave them a creepy smile, that already made (Name) want to puke out, his breath smelled HORRIBLE this guy must be drunk!

"Uhhmm, what the fuck? No thanks, can you just fuck off." (Name) said, standing up from their seat, picking up their backs and trying to walk inside.

The guy quickly stood up and grabbed their arm, pulling them back down on the seat.

"Where you going sweetie? We aren't done yet." He said, his voice dropping in a threatening manner.

Oh my fucking god, I'm going to get kidnapped or something, holy shit. Why the fuck can't I get myself to scream out, I don't wanna d-