Dream Talkin Abt Them / HCs

Isaac tangled in the christmas lights in new The Group vid had me foaming.

Anyways. HCs (short) for if you dreamed abt them and kept sleep talking y know.

Just something funny to funny yes.

If you see grammar mistakes, no u did not.

(I decided not to purge this one completely)

-

ISAAC:

Isaac

Isaac...

Mmm Isaac.... Big.... Big arms....

"(Name) are you okay?"

She opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the light around her.

"What?" She groaned, closing her eyes again, not wanting to go blind.

"You were literally moaning my name and touching my arms in your sleep." He laughed, staring at her hand that was still holding on to his bicep.

She slowly moved her hand away, trying to not look into his eyes.

"That was not me. It was the demon." She said, stone faced, too embarrassed.

"Awww, don't get shy now. It was pretty cute, you know you can touch me whenever you want." He answered.

"ISAAC! STOP." She smacked his arm, cheeks burning up.

-

NICK:

Woaahh...

Such a pretty... Tattoo.....

Niick.... You smell good....

She was suddenly woken up by someone laughing loudly. Sitting up straight at first thinking it was an emergency, not really realizing what was happening.

"I smell good? And I have a pretty tattoo?" He asked, hands behind his head, leaning against his pillow.

"The fuck you talkin about?" (Name) asked, absolutely dumbfounded.

"You were sleep talking. Obviously mesmerized by me EVEN in your dreams, I'm just so good." He said proudly, ego sky rocketing.

"oh my fucking god." She groaned, knowing she will NEVER hear the end of this.

-

TANNER:

Uuuhhh.

Yoooo Tiddiess....

Big man boobs tanner... 

Tanner just stared at her, sitting up in their shared bed. He looked between her and his man tiddies, smirking as he got an idea.

(Name)'s face crunched up as she started to come back into consciousness. When she opened her eyes she was met by the lovely sight of Tanner's chest right in front of her.
That cheeky little shit had managed to place her on his stomach, SOMEHOW.

"Listen. If you like my chest so much just ask to touch them. I won't be mad, I mean I do that all the time to you so." He laughed, hands around her waist, keeping her still.

"Oh my god. CAN I?" She asked, eyes wide open.

"Sure babe."

-

YUMI:

Yum....

Yum yum....

Yumi in my tummy....

You look... So... Cute.... I want your big ass...

He looked both horrified and amused. But mostly trying not to laugh, he wasn't actually creeped out. He just looked somewhere else trying to calm himself down before waking you up.

"Is my ass really that fat?"

"Yeah man... WAIT WHAT?" (Name) at first said, still half asleep before realizing his question.

"I-I mean noooo... It' perfect- I mean It's manly or like-" She let out an awkward chuckle, before hiding her face in the blanket.

"Too bad mine is bigger than yourrs then I guess." He joked, giving her some comforting pats.

"BRUH??" She suddenly emerged, clearly 'offended'.

"I WAS JOKING, STOP-" He tried to defend himself as (Name) started throwing hands, both of them almost falling off the bed.

-

LARRY:

Ohh.. Shiii-

Hola mamiii.

You are... So fucking... Short

"BITCH WHAT?"

She was rudely woken up by a pillow hitting her face, trying to shield herself from the furious attacks.

"LARRY WHAT THE FUCK?? CALM DOWN LITTLE SHIT!" (Name) screamed, trying to sound serious.

"YOU SERIOUDLY DREAMING AND TALKIN ABT ME BEING SHORT??" He asked, stopping his attacks for a moment.

"Bro I can't control my sleep talking, you are still hot." (Name) smiled at him and gave him a kiss.

"I have my eye on you..." He said, slowly turning around to fall back asleep, with a smile on his face.

'This fucking guy...' She thought.

-

.