Confused

Aaliyah

I sat there . Confused as hell as to wtf Royal meant by they had "relations" . Know what .. Instead of assuming Ima just ask Terrell what that meant cause I'm not one to just assume && start going off not knowing all the facts .

I waited till Terrell texted me he was on his way over .

I'm botta settle this shit right nah .

20 minutes later I received a text from him saying he was down the street . So I walked downstairs to the kitchen , got a butcher knife && sat it on the the table . I then sat there quietly , when he walked through the door .

"Hey hunny" I said with a devious smirk .

Terrell- "Wassup baby ?" He said walking over to peck me on the cheek .

"How was your day?"

Terrell-"ehh it was straight .. Same ole .. What about you?"

"My day was fine ."

He then looked at the table && saw the knife sitting there .

Terrell- "What's with the knife?"

"I have a question ." I politely asked .

Terrell-"sure .. Wassup ?"

"Why'd you start acting all weird when Royal walked through the door .. && what did she mean by yall had relations ?"

Terrell-"oh that was the bitch I told you about .. The one who gave me head ." He said like it was nothing .

"So you mean to tell me .. You let my COWORKER give you head ?"

I started to get mad .

Terrell-"baby I didn't know she worked with you!"

"OH BABY FAWK NO!!"

I then grabbed the knife && started chasing him with it because he took off running . I was about to cut this nigga dick off .

Then Imani && her boo walked through the door .

Imani-"hey Aa-.. What the fuck?"

I don't care if my best friend was here .. Terrell was botta catch these hands fr !

"Mann fuck the knife ! Negro square up!"

Terrell-"baby I'm not about to fight you ! I said I was sorry ! It was a mistake!" He screamed .

Imani then grabbed me && took me outside .

"THAT BITCH KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING !!! && MY DUMB ASS GAVE THAT HOE ADVICE TO GET THEM TOGETHER! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!" I screamed in frustration .

Imani-"Aaliyah baby fuck that hoe !!! I got my goons working on her cause some fishy shit going on ."

"What chu mean ?"

Imani-"look .. I'll explain it later . But go talk to Terrell .. CALMLY"

Terrell

Mannnnnnnnnnnn Aaliyah really tripping !!!! I've known her all my life but I ain't know she could be this crazy ! Chasing a nigga around the house trying to cut they dick off ! I've gotta do something to get my baby back not acting stupid . && I gotta pay Royal a little visit . Let her know I'm not the one to fuck with && Aaliyah damn sho not !

----------------------------------------
Later that day

I made it up to Aaliyah && ate her out like no tomorrow . She was feening for a nigga . But cha gotta do what chu gotta do to please ya girl .

I pulled up to Royals house && surprising she was home .

I got out the car && knocked on her door . When she opened it I ain't even goin lie , baby girl was lookin bad . But my baby Aaliyah way more attractive .

Royal-"Terrell?! What are you doing here ?"she said shocked .

"Yo we needa talk ."

Royal-"well I'm kinda in the middle of something."

I took it upon myself to push myself through her door . When I walked in they had 3 niggas in the house . Butt ass naked . From the looks of it she was getting gang banged . That shit was so nasty bruh .

"You fuckin dirty bruh ! But lemme make this quick." I said turning my ahead away from them gay niggas .

"Don't call , text me or none of that shit ! Get it in your fuckin head a nigga don't want chu !! You was just good for head && it was one fuckin time . If you pull any time of bull shit yo ass betta pray you stay alive!" I said meaning every bit .

Royal-"is that a threat?!"

"Take it how you want . But yo ass heard wtf I said!!"

I then turned around && said

"Say yall know she got an STD ? Yall niggas stupid ."

&& with that I walked out pissy weak .