You thought

Terrell

Lunch was pretty chill with Armania . We did a lot of catching up . I enjoyed myself . I had my phone turned off && when I got in my car I turned it on . I had 12 missed calls 9 from Aaliyah && 3 from Imani . With 2 text messages .

From Bae:
"Call me soon as you get this message!!!"

I pulled up to Aaliyah's house and Imani's car was there too . When I walked through the door all hell broke loose in a matter of seconds .

Aaliyah was sitting on the sofa crying .

I rushed over to her .

"Aaliyah baby what's wrong?!"

Aaliyah-"don't fucking touch me!!" She cried louder

"Bae.."

Aaliyah-"I called you 9 times !! JAYDEN IS MISSING!!!"

I thought I seen a ghost . What I was hearing couldn't be true . That was my lil man .

"Where could he be?"

Imani-"don't you think if we knew that we'd found him by now" she said with much attitude .

Imani-"you really fucking up Terrell."

Aaliyah-"where were you?"

"I was out for lunch with the old friend I saw at the club . My phone was turned off."

Aaliyah

I can't blame him for having his phone off because he didn't know all this would take place . But I am curious as to who this "friend" was . But I wasn't worried about that right now . I was worried about finding my baby brother .

"I'm calling the police"

Terrell-"no baby don't do that . We will find him."

Imani-"yes he's right Liyah. We don't need the Feds all in our business."

I think I have an idea of who took my brother .

"Terrell when was the last time you talked to Royal?" I asked randomly .

He looked at me stupid .

Terrell-"3 days ago when I went to her house && told her not to fuck with my family."

"Well I bumped into her at the mall today."

Terrell-"oh really?"

Soon as those words left his lips I received a text from a private number .

"If you want your brother , meet me at the old warehouse on front street tomorrow afternoon."

"Mannnnnn people really playing with me !!!" I screamed .

I then showed Terrell && Imani the text .

Terrell screamed in anger "ROYAL!!"

"What?"

Terrell-"think about it . She's the only one who'd do something like this . And she was the only one you know in the mall."

Imani-"THAT BITCH!"

Royal

It had been about 2 hours since I got home from the mall && I was just chillin . I was surprised to see Aaliyah at the mall but I went against fuckin wit her cause I already had sum up my sleeve .

My phone started to ring . When I looked at the caller ID. it was Armania.

Phone convo:

"Hello?"

Armania-"bitch !! You wouldn't believe what I did."

"Whatcha did?"

Armania-"Well I saw you posted on Twitter how you saw Aaliyah at the mall so I took a little trip over there . Bitch .. I stole her brother!"

"YOU WHAT?!"

This went way too far .

"How could you be so stupid ?! They goin think it was me ! Bitch !!!!"

Armania-"oh well.."

"You set me up."

Armania-"well I've wanted Terrell back since we broke up . You just made it even better ... Plus you already paid me . And when Terrell && Aaliyah blow a cap in your head for "stealing her brother" that'll be que to get him back. Dumb hoe ."

I was speechless .

"You 2 timing bitch!!!!! You a fake hoe!!"

Armania-"no bitch .. You was just stupid && desperate ."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing . Now I gotta come up with a different plan .

I know Terrell && Aaliyah will never listen to me . But I've gotta get to them fast !!