Plotting

Armania

Let me give myself a proper introduction . My name Armania ! It ain't pronounced "Ar-Mani-a" so get that shit outcha head ! The A is silent .. But I'm a bad bitch that every body wants .. I mean .. Looka my body ?! My best friend is Royal && ain't nobody goin play wit her !!!

------------------------------

I decided I'd hit up Club Penthouse tonight because I heard Terrell would be there . Little do they know he's my ex . My plan is to try to come back into his life && try to fuck him . I'll record it && a surprise tape will show up in Aaliyah's mail . I know .. Ima genius !

I got myself ready wearing a snake skinned 2 piece dress . I was looking goodddddddd if I do say so myself !!

Once I got to the club I ain't goin lie that bitch was lit ! I just so happened to see Aaliyah && that bitch Imani sitting my the bar . But Terrell was no where to be found . I decided I'd fuck with Aaliyah a little bit so I walked up to the bar && ordered a fruity beverage . I could see Aaliyah && Imani joked out in the corner of my eyes . Once I received my drink I walked past them && tripped myself , making my drink fall all over Aaliyah. I was trying so hard to hold in my laughter . But I just walked away && started dancing . I looked to my left && saw them approaching me .

"May I help you?" I said with an attitude.

Aaliyah-"bitch you sure can ! You spilled your drink all over me && ain't apologize !!"

I could see I was getting to her . So I started laughing

"That's not my problem ."

Imani-"bitch you who is you?! Oh fuck this Aaliyah hold my shit !!"

Girl bye .

"If you don't take your ugly ass on somewhere ."

&& with that Aaliyah punched me dead in my nose making it bleed . But I'm a pretty bitch && when you look like me , we don't fight . We taze hoes !!"

I pulled out my stun gun && they took flight . I was weak . But it's all good .. Once this plan unfold they'll see was really good!

My nose was still bleeding so I walked to the bathroom . On my way to the bathroom I bumped into Terrell . God must've knew .

Terrell-"oh excuse .. Armania ? Armania Smith is that you?"

"Yes it's me .. Hey Terrell" I said with a smirk .

Terrell-"yooooo! I ain't seen you in forever man where you been?!"

"Man I been chillin.. Modeling ."

Terrell-"that's good to hear ! What happened to your nose?"

"Oh,I fell"

Terrell-"ouch . You good?"

"I will be once you give me your number so we can keep intact" I said with a smirk .

Terrell-"of course !"

With that he gave me his number && I gave him mine .

"Well I'll see you later .. Hope to see you soon , text me!"

Terrell-"sure thing !"

&& with that he left .

I went into the bathroom , waned myself up && left out .

When I walked back to the main area I looked over && saw Aaliyah hugged up with Terrell && I see she changed her clothes .

Mannnnnn I can't wait till this plan go down .

Aaliyah

This bitch had some nerve spilling her drink on me then catching an attitude !! Ion play that shit .. Fuck that .

When Terrell came back from the bathroom he was smiling hard hard .

"Whatchu so happy about ?"

Terrell-"I just seen an old friend"

Oh that's nice . && with that I wrapped my arms around his waist && he kissed my forehead .

Terrell-"why'd you change clothes?"

"Cause a bitch dropped her drink on me."

In all honesty I think it was on purpose The way she was talking && acting .. It was almost like she got beef wit me. But if she do we can settle this && she can catch her one in the street !! It ain't bout nun!

Terrell-"awwww bae .. You okay?"

"I'm straight ."

At this point I was ready to go .

"Can we leave ? It's getting kinda late."

Terrell-"yea lets go ."

I got Imani && we left .

Terrell

Dawg Armania ain't change one bit . She just got thicker in all the right areas . I gotta admit .. She was fine as fuck . But I'm good with what i have .

I decided to text her to see what she was up too . I ain't goin lie I did miss her .. I haven't seen her in almost a year .

I hadn't heard from Royal so I guess she got the memo to stay the fuck away .

Armania instantly texted me back saying

"Hey wassup .. It was great to see you tonight"

I smiled at her text && pulled into Aaliyah's driveway . She kissed me goodnight && told me she's see me tomorrow .

I then dropped Imani off && with that I went home , got in my bed && went to sleep . Nigga was tired .

-----------------------------------

The next day

I woke up with a text from Armania asking if I wanted to have lunch . I say yes because she's just a friend . Although she was fine as fuck my feelings for her were gone .

I told Aaliyah I'd stop by her house after lunch .

I showered && did my daily hygiene. I put my clothes on && departed from my driveway . We met at a local burger place . I walked in && spotted her sitting at a table for 2 .

She looked at me && got up .

She then hugged me . I hugged her back && we sat down && ordered our food .

She looked at me .

Armania-"I missed you Terrell"

"I missed you too Mania ."

Armania-"I miss us."

Awwwwwww shit .