Taking Care of Business

Terrell

When they said Armania's name .. I knew I had fucked up cause I did liyah wrong by fucking with her in the first place.. but lil mama wasn't giving up.. I resisted at first , she starting giving me head I thought that was all but then she just hopped on my shit... and rode a nigga like it was the last time ever ... I was getting hard just thinking bout it...

Aaliyah- "TERRELL IK YOU HEAR ME FUCKING CALLING YOU!"

Aaliyah- "And why are you onna hard?"

Oh shit! "I was just thinking bout you that's all" I spoke shakily

"Aaliyah- Mhm " she rolled her eyes

Aaliyah-" Can we go get my brother while you thinking bout some other hoe" she rolled her eyes again

" I hope they get stuck!, maaaan lets go"
------------------------------------
At the warehouse

We pulled up to the wear house and hopped out

Aaliyah

I was ready to kill somebody

Terrell- "Wait Bae "

"What!" I said with annoyance

Terrell- "Armania was the old friend of mine I had I lunch with " he said with a hint of guilt

" why tf didn't you tell me! " I yelled

Terrell- " I have som-

Royal- "Yall lets go!"

" We'll talk about this later"

Terrell- "But Thi-

" I said later!" I barked

"So this is the plan .. We go in , Imani's gonna search the back for Jayden .. And the rest we will improvise . But if I need too , I'll buss a cap in someone's head ." I said exposing my gun .

Everyone-"Ight"

Here goes nothing .

As we got closer && closer I kept hearing a moaning sound . When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes .

It was Terrell .. And that bitch . Getting it on . On a projector .

He walked in && looked like he seen a ghost .

I kept my cool this time for the sake of my brother . But I wasn't letting him off that easy .

"Come here baby ." I said seductively .

He walked over looking scared .

"Gimme kiss."

He then kissed me .

I bit his lip && he winced in pain then I hurriedly took my pocket knife out and stabbed him in the balls . He dropped to the ground screaming in pain .

"That'll teach you to keep your shit in your pants ."

I knew he wouldn't be able to move for a good while . So I left him there .

Imani went around to the back && Royal && I started walking around towards the front .

Then walked in Armania from behind . With Jayden .

But I noticed Jayden had blood all over his shirt .

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?!"

Armania-"I taught him a lesson . Which is what I'm about to do with you."

With that she pulled out a gun .

Royal-"don't do it Armania."

Armania-" see the way this gun is set up .. It has no brain . It shoots who ever comes in contact with it . Like you."

She then shot Royal .

Royal fell to the ground screaming in pain .

"ROYAL!!"

As much as I couldn't stand her .. We use to rock together . I didn't wanna see it end like this .

I looked at Jayden and then looked at Armania . She could see I was trying to think of a scheme .

So she grabbed Jayden && stuck the gun to his neck && he screamed in pain .

Armania-"if I go , he goes with me ."

Imani-"I don't think so." She walked in pointing her gun at Armania's head .

Armania

I knew she'd bring more then one person . Which is why I had one other person to come with me . Someone I knew who'd change the whole game.

Aaliyah's mother .