Afraid

Royal

I've never been more afraid in my life . I couldn't get 2 words out . Some way , I had to tell Aaliyah what really was going on .

I took a deep breath && grabbed both her arms && pulled her into my room .

She slapped the piss outta me .. I looked at her like she was out of her mind .

Aaliyah-"don't chu ever fuckin touch me!!"

I sighed .

"Listen Aaliyah .. I know im the last person you want to talk too . But it wasn't me!! I didn't steal your brother . I despise you , but I wouldn't stoop that low ."

Aaliyah-"you were the only one I knew at the mall at that time of the day"

"She set me up ."

Aaliyah-"who's she ?"

"Armania"

Aaliyah-"who the fuck is Armania?!"

"The bitch who spilled her drink on you that night at the club . She set me up Aaliyah ."

It all had to come out now .

I sighed .

"I called her && paid her $20,000 to fuck up you and Terrell's relationship . I was that desperate . I was so wrong . I still don't like you ? But we've gotta put our differences aside to get your brother . She called me && told me she had him."

Aaliyah-"why'd she take him?" She said with a shaky voice .

"She told me she wanted him to herself , she was just using me ."

Aaliyah-"Ima kill that hoe!!" She said with much anger .

"We have to come up with a plan to get him back!" I said meaning every word .

Aaliyah-"so that was her who texted me off a private number . It said : if you want your brother , meet me at the old warehouse in front street at noon. "

"So what are we gonna do?"

Aaliyah-"here's the plan.."

Armania
I had managed to get out of the ropes .. Don't ask how

It was almost noon && I was sitting in the living room chillin when all of a sudden I heard a big "CRASH"

I swear this lil nigga pissing me off . But that was alright . Nobody knows except Terrell && I that after we had lunch , I took him back to my place && just like I planned .. We fucked . He so fuckin dumb , Aaliyah was doing good by him && he still wan act single .

It gets even better tho . I RECORDED IT !!

I ain't goin lie , he still got it . I'm surprised the neighbors ain't hear us . But I'll do a little plot twist .

Instead of mailing the video to her , I'll just get a projector && when they come to the warehouse at noon , it'll be playing . That'll fuck Aaliyah's head all the way up .

Let me go see what this lil nigga doing .

"Say luh bish.. Whatchu in here.."

This nigga was gone !!

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!"

I walked in the room . Soon as I closed the door He jumped on my back && was beating the piss out of me .

I managed to sling him off but he was still going . He picked up the vase I had on the table && hit me in the head with it . I started to bleed . I had a scar on my forehead . I was livid .

I took a piece of the broken glass vase && stabbed him with it . He screamed in pain which brought pleasure to my ears . It was 15 minutes till 12 && he couldn't move . So I picked him up , walked out the house && put him in the back of the car not forgetting the tape && projector .

Shit bout to get real ugly.