a "not-so" pleasant surprise

1-1 Team Z VS Team X

It was kick off and a random player passed to barou, right now barou was pretty pissed at cosmic, so when he got the ball he started rushing at him ignoring all the other players.
Cosmic vanished from barou's sight and left him confused, so confused he didnt even realize that the ball was stolen.

Raichi managed to snatch the ball and instantly started running towards the goal not even caring about his teamates, that is until he felt a shiver down his spine and looked at cosmic with wide eyes, without hesitation he passed to the white haired monster and instantly fell to his knees.

"w-what was t-that?" Raichi asked himself, to put it into words, it felt like a dark pressure was controlling his legs, cosmic was running down the field and dribbling without looking at the ball, "now" cosmic said.

Cosmic randomly did a heel flick when there was no-one in front of him, "what is he doing!?" The monk yelled, (his name is now monk) "theres no-one there!" Chigiri joined in, then they noticed how high the ball was in the air.

Cosmic jumped extremely high in the air and did a 180 into a back flip, he kicked the ball with extreme force into the goal and breaking the net, everyone on both teams were in ultimate shock and couldnt imagine themselves ever doing that.

1-2 Team Z scores.

"Can we even beat him?" A team X player asked, soon a whole commotion started about quitting, "shut up!" Barou yelled at his "teammates" "just pass me the ball, so i can win!" Barou barked. "We have been doing that but number 12 is the ultimate trump card no-one can beat" another random protested.

"Half time" the machine announced.

Team Z locker room.

"Yessss were winning!!" The monk celebrated while wrapping his arm around the "cave man" "its just one point" kunigami explained, "maybe, but cosmic is dominating the field!" (naruhaya?) Protested, bachira walked out of the shower room naked and started ranting about how cool cosmic is.

"Put some clothes on" the white haired boy said while walking out of the shower showing his very refined body, "perfect hair, perfect face, perfect body, what don't you have?" Chigiri said, 'with cosmic there is no way we can lose!' Isagi thought.

"Alright everyone listen" cosmic started, everyone looked at him, "im done with childs play, i honestly thought number 10 was gonna be a challenge, he has the right mind set but isnt out of his cacoon, so everyone pass to me, the next 45 minutes will be a man slaughter" cosmic finished.

And a man slaughter it was, no matter how many people marked cosmic it wouldnt matter, it was like a boulder against a sand wall.

"And thats the end of the game, in building five's first game team Z won, with a score of..." The machine stopped, "23-1"
(Holy damn cosmic op)

"Hey number 10" cosmic said, everyone from team X looked at him, "you have the right mindset, but in the end your just a pitiful caterpillar who hasnt left there cacoon" he finished.

Team Z Building

"Woooooooooo" the monk celebrated, "im so glad your on OUR team cosmic" kunigami said while eating his ribs, "oops, guess you picked the worst time to say that" ego said randomly appearing on a screen.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Gagamaru asked, "well due to some requests from the board, cosmic is going to be transferred to team V" ego said.

"HE'S BEING TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER TEAM!?!?" the monk screamed, "what happened was ever since the board saw how cosmic played, they said "if only one team had him then he would carry them to victory without them becoming there own striker" ego explained.

"So basically cosmic is going to be passed around" ego put it simply, 'shit, not good. If we go up against the team cosmic is on, then were fucked' basically half of the team thought.

Team V building

"Can you believe were gonna have a demon like that on our team!" A random player said, (basically everyone watched the game in the monitor room) "ya its awesome, and we have the trio over there aswell" (UP means useless player)

"Hey reo" nagi asked his friend, "whats up?" The boy replied, "whats all the hype about the player who's being passed around" the white haired teenager asked.

"Oh yea, you were asleep so you didnt watch the game recording" reo deadpanned, reo led nagi too the monitor room so he can show him the god that will be descended upon them.

It may not have looked like it, but nagi was in amazement at how number 12 played. But one thing did stick to his mind. "he looks bored and doesn't even look like he is trying" nagi said while pointing at his eyes.

"I guess your right" reo said while chuckling, "hes kinda like me..." nagi said to himself. cosmic opened the door too his new team and was instantly hit with a new smell.

The only people that stood out to him, was a boy with purple hair, another with black hair and glasses, but the one who stood out most was a boy with the same hair color as his, and looked just as bored as him.

"Look who's here"' reo said, "i'm sure you will benedict us" zantetsu said while pushing his glasses up, "benedict?" Cosmic asked. "Stupid zantetsu" Nagi said, 'he doesnt even know how to pronounce words' cosmic deadpanned.

Soon after it was time to play against team W. Team V reached the field at the same time Team W did. "You four" cosmic said while pointing to random players, "if you wanna prove yourself useful then guard the wanima brothers, two on the left and front, and two on the right and back" cosmic explained his defense to the randoms.

"Y-yes sir" they said and got in formation. Cosmic was stuck playing center midfielder for now.

"Pip pip, Kickoff!" The machine stated.