A New Vision

"..." A loud silence filling the air around Cosmic started getting louder, "Heh...?" Cosmic breathed. "Is this a joke?" Cosmic's blood started boiling at the realization of the goal, "5 years..." He said under his breath. "5 Whole years of never being scored on..." His voice started to raise, "Noa...You tought me a formula for an absolute gameplay method"

A dark aura started to form around the boy. 'in ego's room' "Oh?" Ego sounded, "whats wrong ego?" Anri asked, "it seems my polished gem is molting a new formula"

"What's up with cosmic?" Reo asked nagi, "Who Knows" he responded nonchalantly. *GAME RESTART* Cosmic started by bringing the ball up and balancing it on his foot, a random player ran and tried to steal but Cosmic brought the ball to the other side and in between his feet.

'This is the beginning of a new Cosmic, at first I thought it was all shits and giggles, but this prison is teaching me how wrong I am, maybe football can be fun and challenging for the first time in 4 years' Cosmic Thought all while weeving through the midfielders and center forwards.

"Hmm" Isagi hummed, 'somethings different' Usually cosmic just looks at the world of football plain, like a canvas of an uninspired artist full of potential. In fact, Cosmic thought about quitting after beating this institution, but now he's seeing the field in rays of light showing everything.

To be put into words, it was like you couldn't see anything but at the same time you see everything. It was as if god decended his eyes into a lucky soul, Cosmic could see the future movements of a player 5 seconds before it happens, "let's finish this then"