Tag

Isagi yoichi POV

Im currently changing in the team Z room, 'can I really be the best striker?' I thought, I reached the team Z room and noticed a total of 12 people, they were all very unique looking, "oh hey isagi" I heard someone call out my name, "I'm glad there is someone I know" Kira said,"yeah me too" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

(I'm too stupid to understand what ego said during the tag game, and I'm also too stupid to understand the whole concept of every building being the "worst" no.5 but who cares let's just get to the tag game because yes)

3rd person pov

An orange headed boy named "kunigami" was currently the "oni" "okay, no hard feelings anyone, but I cant let my career end here" kunigami said, he kicked the ball very hard with his left foot towards a red headed boy with long hair, the boy managed to jump over it and ran away, the ball was back in the hands of the ginger.

He looked around and saw a white haired boy in the upper left of the room, he was just standing there with his hands in his pockets and his headband waving in the air, he immediately kicked the ball in his direction with a shockwave behind it,

The white haired boy pulled his leg back, when the ball was close enough he kicked the ball back with 10x the strength it had, it all happened in an instant, you would think the ball went mock 5, but the ball wasn't aimed at kunigami, it was actua...

The white haired boy pulled his leg back, when the ball was close enough he kicked the ball back with 10x the strength it had, it all happened in an instant, you would think the ball went mock 5, but the ball wasn't aimed at kunigami, it was actually aimed at Kira, "japans treasure"

Kira was knocked out for the whole time limit of the game, when the game was over he was rushed to the hospital just in case the ball hit anything vital.

That Was a boring game, but its good that cosmic understood that if you are gonna go for anyone, you gotta go for the strongest, anyway now that thats over, you should get a good look at everyone here, because these people are not only your roommates... But your rivals aswell. Ego said.

(This is what cosmic looks like BTW

) a boy with black hair and yellow bangs walked up to cosmic, "wow that was awesome, you completely destroyed that guy" he said with hand gestures showing the game, "nice to meet you, I'm bachira" the boy now known as bachira said holding his hand...

) a boy with black hair and yellow bangs walked up to cosmic, "wow that was awesome, you completely destroyed that guy" he said with hand gestures showing the game, "nice to meet you, I'm bachira" the boy now known as bachira said holding his hand out for a high five, "cosmic" he said Simply, he reached for the high five but bachira did a fient to chop his head, little did he know cosmic had his hand at his neck, "your so obvious" he said before walking away.

It was time for training and everyone was sweating hard, except for cosmic, to put it simply, it was like he had everyones weapons, but better, he could jump 14 meters higher than kuon, he could run 4 hours longer than raichi, and so on, "geez *pant* do you *pant* ever *pant* get tired?" igarashi said with his hands on his knees, "yes, but this is nothing" cosmic said while getting under the dumbbells.