Individual or A Team Of Egoists

Cosmic Swiftly and elegantly passed through 13 people from team blue lock. Cosmic noticed that reo was sneaking behind him and ohkawa was getting ready for a loose ball to come his way, and cosmic couldn't even imagine what isagi was plotting in his little corner. But that didnt stop him from moving his way through the gap.

Cosmic did a quick nutmeg then a heel flick just to get reo off his ass. 'So annoying' Cosmic thought, Barou was rushing in with "pissed off" written all over his face. "Not this guy" Cosmic muttered, "If you got something to say then say it to my face!!!" Barou screamed as he tried to slide tackle the ball only to get ghosted.

Niko was back in the game and was plotting along with isagi, little did they know they had the exact same idea. The two ran up to each other, "Isagi/Niko" they said while looking at cosmic and the way he played. "You saw it too?" Niko asked, "Yea, and looking closer it seems my hypothesis was correct" Isagi replied, "Cosmic has an Injured ankle" they both said at the same time.

And that would be correct, back to when Cosmic and Kaiser were "chatting". When Cosmic stopped the ball kaiser shot with "kaiser impact" it sprained his ankle, and to make it worse when cosmic shot the ball that was faster than kaiser's that made it atleast 5x worse comparing it to a fractured ankle.

"But how exactly are we going to use this to our advantage" Isagi asked. "Well...we could play dirty" Niko said looking at Barou, "Your not thinking that we should..." Isagi said while looking at Niko wide eyed. "It might be our only option, even with all of us we could never win against Cosmic...unless" Soon enough they both agreed on the same thing. They walked over to Barou who was on the ground in nothing but anger, "Barou..." Isagi said while looking down at Barou menacingly, "Do you want to take down Cosmic" Niko said offering a hand

'What is this...' Barou thought while looking at the hand descended upon him, 'all my life I have been the main actors' "you guys should just move for the sake of my goal" but now I feel as if I'm nothing but a supporting role...NO THAT WONT HAPPEN' 'If this is the only way...' Barou grabbed Niko's hand, "Then so be it".

With Cosmic

'This is getting annoying' Cosmic thought to himself, 'For measly Npc's there being really persistent' Cosmic did a quick rainbow flick over Kunigami. "That won't work on me" Kunigami said as he jumped as high as he could to bump it with his head, "NICE, Kunigami!" Chigiri called out. Kunigami was about to pass until it was stopped by Cosmic, "Close but far" He said before doing a quick 180 and sprinting off.

Kunigami and Reo were catching there breath while watching Cosmic run through everyone like a heated knife slice through butter. "Damn it, how are we supposed to beat this guy" Chigiri said aloud, there really is only one way" a voice behind them said. It was Reo and Nagi along with isagi, Barou and Niko. "I think ego is trying to evolve us with this game, but not by ourselves" Isagi said, "We may be separate strikers, but that doesn't mean we can't make "Chemical Reactions"" Niko said after, "Join us Chigiri and Kunigami (Ichigo)" Reo said.

I'm so sorry for the VERY late update but I'm very sleep deprived and my homework has been stacking recently, literally had to drink 3 red bulls just to find the energy to write this.