The Flaming New Person

Tomura sighed in front of the waving tide, seagulls squawking as they flew through the warm wind. The humid climate made fog form in the horizons. Creating a creepy sensation. A foggy ocean with grey clouds made him want to stay there forever.

He came out simply because he needed air. His brain raddled him with debilitating thoughts about his pet-worrying what his Sensei was doing to his pet. Having no way of getting new recruits, at least he knows of, he was hopeless. His mindless walk away from the bar brought him to the beach.

Kurogiri was no help anymore. He asked if he had any ideas, but he ignored them. Even after threatening him, he left the bar. Completely disobeying the rules.

He wanted to scream and decay his throbbing brain. Frustration was the one painful emotion he was feeling well, other than sadness and desperation.

As much as he wanted to try, he did not know where to start-who to talk. Grain is not answering his phone, no matter how much he calls. He figured Sensei told Grain to not pick up. Why else would he be ignoring him? Perhaps he was pissed about what happened with Stain. Even then, why would he be so pissed off? He didn't lose money or some shit-he can make more once a more successful villain group shows up.

He was desperate for anything.

He just wanted Izuku.

Tomura hugged his knees, the sand rubbing against his jean pants. The water wafted comfortably in a recurring pattern, calming his racing heart to some degree. Not many people were walking along the beach due to the darkening clouds, indicating rain was imminent. He was thankful for that; it gave him time to calm down.

He sighed, resting his head on his knees, a leash in his hand.

"Tomura Shigaraki, right?" A deep, raspy voice spoke from behind, causing him to look. Tomura spotted a man-or maybe a young one-staring him down. He had pale skin, along with purplish burns decorating his skin, sown together with staples. "Yeah, what is it?" Tomura asked, eyes pierced.

"You're the leader of the League of Villains, right?" The man's head was titled and arms crossed.

His heart sped up. "Ye-yes, yes I am, um, why?" He cursed himself for sounding too energetic. Though, who could blame him? Someone just asked about the League, which hinted that he wants to join.

The man hummed, then travelled to sit beside Tomura, one leg up while the other stretched out. Tomura uncurled his legs, imitating the man. "What are you doing here, Tomura?" Tomura shifted after hearing his first name. "Surely, you should be planning your next big attack."

"I guess," Tomura remarked, his mouth becoming dry. "I just wanted some air to think." Why on Earth did he say that? The man does not need to know that!

"Yeah? Same, I came here to listen to the ocean...My name's Dabi by the way."

Tomura snorted with a smile. "Really? That's an interesting name."

"It's my villain name, obviously." Dabi shook his head with a smirk. "Your's is just your name."

He nodded, biting the inside of his cheek. "Uh...what are you doing here, Dabi?"

"As I've said, I came to relax, I just happened to find you, which is perfect timing as I want to talk to you about your League."

"You do?" Tomura grinned, then forced himself to frown as Dabi looked at his face. "Uh... how so?"

"You're the leader...correct?" He repeated.

"Yes...though I don't feel like one." Tomura had to say, although he internally cursed at himself for bringing up emotions and changing the conversation. As, most likely, he was going to ask to join.