3

Disclaimer: Chapter has mentions of uncensored words if there are any sensitive readers kindly skip 

"Matt it's closing time" Luke yelled from the kitchen at the back not even bothered that we still had a few customers inside.

Walking over to where he was "yeah I know there's absolutely no reason to yell." he rolled his eyes as I continued" plus it's not like we can kick everyone out just because you wanna go home." 

With the widest grin he said " Actually I can, let me just go do it. Thanks for the great idea." Before he could make his way past the doors I stopped him. giving him one of my infamous deadpans he turned walking back to the staff lockers mumbling something incoherent.

We waited until the last of the customers had left before cleaning the place up.it took us 30 minutes before we were done, for a staff of 5 we did a pretty good Job. I was the last to enter the locker room meaning I'd have to lock up that was the rule. Ashley waved as she walked out with her bag that looks like it could fit the whole town, Followed by Ted and Gab, leaving me with Luke. 

"So what are your plans for the weekend" he asked as I opened up my locker already shoving my thing in my backpack before turning to face him." you know the usual" holding up my hand to him " before you ask me if I wanna go to a party the answer is no." 

He looked a bit surprised that I knew he was going to ask me to come with but continued to say "Heeeey! For all you know I was gonna invite you to a Spa Day." Rolling my eyes at him I patted his back" Let's head out."

We made it out the building, Luke heading straight for his car. I locked then made my way around the building  down to the pavement of the bus stop. I waited for a good 5 Minutes before it pulled up right in front of me, climbing up the steps I handed the driver cash then walked over to the nearest seat and plopped down on it. the seat wasn't all that comfortable but the old cushions welcomed my tired body.

The Bus took it's normal route until it finally reached my neighborhood, getting off I started the short walk to Mrs Buford's house. walking up the steps I knocked on the door and waited. When she pulled the door open Livy came running to me at lightning speed crashing into my legs almost causing me to fall backwards.

"Matty Matty Matty I missed you" she said looking up at me with a face covered in flour. letting out a soft chuckle " Hey Livy ,what's that on your face"

"well you know make-up duh" she said with a serious face, couldn't help myself I burst out laughing then turned to Mrs Buford for a hug. Her hugs are so warm..homely even they remind me of my mothers. God I missed her so much.

"Hello deary, how was your day" she asked as she made her way to the kitchen with me following close behind.

"Uhm well you know ,the usual" I said with a shrug and she smiled at me before disappearing behind the kitchen walls. I never really liked telling her how my day was cause she'd have to tell my Father about it which was the last thing I wanted.

The first and last time I had told her....well lets say it did not go well at least for me

Dad rose off the couch to see Mrs Buford out. they exchanged their goodbyes and he closed the door making his way back to the living room where we had all been seated when she told him that Danny had been bullying me.

"You useless piece of shit, how in the world do you let that Walker kid bully you" he looked at me expectedly 

Too startled to even respond I kept gaping at him not really sure of anything. he simply shook his head with a look of disgust and walked away mumbling something about how much he hated the Walkers. from that day things had never been the same again.