4. till i saw your face (now i can't erase)

I call this a useless drabble, but regardless, pls enjoy and also...

WARNING for sexual content

To say Loki's favorite place to spend time was between your legs would have been a... crude understatement.

It was more so that when you and he were together -in both the biblical and literal sense- Loki found that being pressed against you while your thighs bracketed his body was the best way for him to garner your attention. It was during these moments that Loki often found your touches came unconsciously and without much effort. While laying in bed with his head resting against your chest and you traced gentle patterns over his back. If you dragged him to a forced movie night with the rest of the idiots who lived in the compound, he discovered sitting on the floor between your knees was the best way to get you to play abstractly with his hair as you watched whatever dribble was playing on the television. On the rare occasion you were both awake before 8 a.m., after you set the coffee pot to brew in the kitchen, Loki would lift your sleepy form to perch on the counter while he stood between your legs, where he could have all the pleasure of your early morning, leisurely touches and embraces despite neither of you still in bed.

But, of course, then there was the obvious. Positioning himself between your spread thighs as he fucked you into the mattress when you weren't in the mood to top. Shoving a hand between your soaked folds in the shower while you tugged relentlessly at his hair. Flat on his back, pressing finger shaped bruises into your skin, while you rode his cock and left scratch marks over his chest. Lapping at your pretty cunt like a desperate and dying man while your legs, thrown over his shoulders, squeezed against his ears.

And this morning was no exception.

Loki was a leisurely, self-serving, and mischievous creature by nature. Years of growing up surrounded by the wealth on Asgard while simultaneously being left alone to his own devices had left him that way. The... unfortunate circumstances of his own birth had left him that way.

One didn't achieve the title God of Mischief without reason.

But if one thing was for sure when it came to his relationship with you, it was that it would be a cold day in Helheim the morning Loki woke up before you. Especially not when you somehow had the best mattress Midgard could offer. Especially not when you slept in the same bed as him.

Especially not when he had the immense pleasure of waking up, or rather being shocked awake, by you plopping down atop him, completely naked, as you straddled his bare hips.

Loki's favorite place to be was between your legs because it gave him moments like this. Moments where you, all bare skin and practically glowing from the previous evening's activities and the morning light shining through the window, turned all your attention on to him, and Loki, even if only for a single second, finally felt as if he was actually worthy of it.

And if that made him sound like the very lovesick fools he used to despise, then so be it.