Chapter 22- A Girl I Met In Hell

As the rest of the household returned from their day of fun, Azazel and Y/N were just finishing up getting the newly fallen angel ready to meet everyone else. With some new clothes more fitting to the theme the other demons had, the two were ready to surprise their house mates. It didn't take long for them to be able to pick out voices, one of whom being a very curious Justice.

"Hey, is it just me, or does it feel like there's a rather powerful demon I'm Azazel's room with Y/N?" she questioned, a series of shouts and hollers following as what sounded like a Night Parade of 100 Demons stomping up the stairwell to the second floor. Each one seemed to be barking questions, answers, orders, and denial as if it was an impossibility.

"There's no way a demon would just be LET into the house like that, Y/N knows better than to grow his harem without us there to deem them worthy or not!" Lucifer hissed, throwing open the door to Azazel's room. The fallen angel and human both froze, heads snapped to the doorway as they saw everyone staring at them. Azazel, not missing the opportunity, did a small jump and threw her arms out. She now wore a red button up and black dress pants and Y/N was just noticing how each of the demons wore much tighter clothes than most people. The new Azazel was no exception.

 The new Azazel was no exception

"Surprise!" she said cheerfully. Everyone just stared, not really sure what to make of it.

"You look... good," Judgement said, still shocked by the reveal.

"I know, right?! Y/N helped me pick out everything. I'm lucky it fit right!" she said, everyone else just too stunned to really say much else. Though Azazel hadn't lost her curious nature, she felt it wrong to still go by her old moniker, adopting the title of Science Demon.

"I'm getting serious Deja mustard vibes here..." he said before shrugging and going about his day. It wouldn't bother him, nor did he ever consider Azazel a threat to anyone, especially since she was just more open about her emotions and feelings. As it became more clear that she hadn't changed, the mood of the house rapidly shifted back to the normal, high volume, bombastic cheer, gloom, and rage often associated with the house. Azazel smiled as she wiped tears from her eyes, just glad they accepted her change so easily. Y/N just patted her back.

"Told ya not to worry. We're all under the same roof, looking for the same things. Just like one big family," he said, smiling as everyone began working together to decorate the house for Christmas. Although, Lucifer really only helped in baking the sweets as technically it was the celebration of her greatest... nemesis? We'll go with that. But she did seem to enjoy what the spirit of the holiday actually meant to the humans, who used it as an excuse to get everyone together for some good old fashioned group fun.

"Well, now I gotta come up with a new nickname for you. And try to settle on one for Justice. I just cant pin one down for her for some reason." Azazel chuckled.

"I'm sure you'll come up with something we both like. Or you could stick with Halo, as an ironic nickname," she said, causing Y/N to perk up.

"Yeah, I like that idea. I'm kind of impressed you came up with such a simple yet clever work around. I'd have been at it for weeks just trying to come up with something new," he said, patting Azazel on the head. Meanwhile, Helltaker and Lucifer smiled. They were both admittedly a little proud of how well Y/N helped Azazel transition.

"I've heard that emotions are nothing more than just chemical reactions to certain stimuli. But why does it matter outside of pure curiosity? Either way, we are changed forever."