Day 32

//smut warning as well as horrible grammar and spelling mistakes//

I was walking out of the last class of the day and I see Matty leaning against his old vehicle, most girls giggling over him. I smile when I see him, telling myself not to be jealous. His slick, black, sunglasses look amazing and they make him look even more mysterious. I reach him and he pulls me close to him. "Hello baby." He speaks and presses a kiss to my lips.

He must've seen me talking to Jonathan. I smile and place my hands on his shoulders. "Hi." I reply and peck his lips one last time. Matty wants more and kisses me open-mouthed, shutting the giggling girls up. "Lets get out of here, yeah?" he asks and I nod with a smile. I jump into his car as he drives. "How was your day?" Matty asks and I shrug.

"Same old same old, I guess." I grab his hand, playing with it gently. "What about you?" I ask and Matty takes a deep breath, preparing for a long story. "I woke up, and I had a um..." he motioned toward his crotch, "so my day started off horrible because you weren't awake beside me." I giggle. "Cheesy." I laugh and so does Matty. "Anyway, so I go to the park and see this couple making out and then I thought of you." His eyes got sad as I watch him tell his eventful story. "So I just kind of sat at home, and then I kept thinking of you and I wanted to pick you up."

I blushed, I'm glad he would want to pick me up. I looked at Matty's hand and I kiss his fingers slowly. I think I'm ready, I think I'm ready for him to take my virginity.

I know Dylan was technically "my first" but rape never counts as love making. "Can we go to your house?" I ask as Matty looks at me, I think he knows where I want this to go. Matty nods, swallowing his words. It might just be me but it seems that he started to drive a little faster. His house soon came into view Matty slowly gets out and then me after as if nothing has changed. He looks back at me, sunglasses still on, hair messy as usual, curls curlier than ever.

We walk inside and I drop my backpack off at the island in the kitchen. "Do you want to watch TV?" he asks subtly and I nod, he turns on the extra noise and we sit together. We let the show play and I make the first move, looking up at him and then straddling his waist. He licks his lips as I press mine to his, making out passionately.

He lets out a low moan as I move my lips to his neck. He wiggles under me, getting comfortable. "I saw those boys at your school looking at you," he speaks between moans, his breath soft and airy. "I've never been more fucking jealous." He growls as I bite down on his soft spot while hiding a grin. Matty grips my hips as I grind into him, tipping his head back.

He lifts me up and takes me to his bedroom, setting me down on his bed. "Are you sure you want this?" he asks breathlessly and I nod, I've never been more sure. Matty smirks as he kisses me again, tongue fighting with mine. He kisses down my neck until he reaches the hem of my shirt and he rips it off. "Beautiful." He moans as he kisses the valley in between my breasts and I reach behind my back to unclasp my bra.

He stares and I try to cover myself up but he shake his head. "You're the most stunning woman I've ever seen." He tells me as he kisses my lips.

Matty kisses down my body and then back up to my breasts to put one in my mouth and fondle the other. I moan his name and he responds the same way. He reaches down to his pants and tugs them off, me doing the same. Matty kisses down my body and reaches my heat as he runs his fingers gently over my thighs. "If anything hurts, just tell me. Okay?" he tells me and I nod. I love him.

He places himself in front of my entrance and he slowly enters, I let out a soft grunt of pain as Matty continues. I haven't felt this pain in a while. "It's okay baby." He reassures me as the pleasure finally takes over the pain. We both become moaning messes, Matty grabbing and softly touching me, constantly reassuring me of his love for me.

I let out one final moan and Matty collapses on top of me, head resting on my shoulder. We're struggling to catch our breaths and he finally looks at me. "You're amazing." He says with a small smile. I grin back, absolutely exhausted. "I love you." I whisper and play at his curls. "I love you too."