Chapter 2

In the car my dads daughter kept looking at us i mean i guess cause i was laying my head on his shoulder and his hand was on my thigh near my cookie.  she  was starting to creep me out cause she never talked just stare, So i just got on my phone and played games, got on Instagram, and tweeter , but i still felt her starring at me so i spoke up cause i was tired of her starring at me... It's annoying. "what do you want?.... Ghosh...... You always starring at me like what the fuck is it? Is it cause I'm cute? Huh? Is it cause I'm ugly? Huh? What the hell is your problem?" I yelled and asked snapping cause I was tried of this. She didn't say anything she just shook her head and looked forward. "london chill out, don't you think your being a little to rude to your little sister?" My dad said driving. " little sister?"She said fake laughing. "She is not my little sister I'm the baby in the family ..... Ion know where she come from but she need to go back" I said getting angry. "  london, that's enough" my mom said turning around to look at me. I just rolled my eyes and put my headphones in blasting my music loud.

~Later that night ~
We where at the beach. I found out we where taking family pictures on the beach. But we had to wait on the camera man so me and king and Jeremiah went to the mall till our mom called to tell us he was there. Well even tho  we was going till he showed up,  when we where about to walk to the car...... "well let's just go later, it's early it's and all the cute boys ain't there yet" I said stopping in front of them. They both looked at me as a you can't have no boyfriend look. "What? Y'all want me to be bi or gay?" I said with a questionable face. "Yes then you can't get pregnant" Jordan said. The kept walking like I just betrayed his trust and cheated on him so instead of talk he walk away. "Wait, where y'all going?" I asked running to catch up with them. "Just to walk on the strip" king said. "Ok I'll come to" I said walking beside them. "Why you want to hang with us?" Jordan as he continued to walk. "Cause I don't want to stay with mom, dad and that little girl" I said truthfully. Jordan didn't say anything else he kept walking.

We all got in the picture but king, he was getting in the next one. My dads daughter was being a pain in the butt... I really wanted to punch her in her heart but i wasn't gone do that cause I'm nice, I said smiling while thinking that in my head. King got in a few shots standing behind me. Lord know what he's doing while standing behind me but I am really enjoying my self at this point. I wanted to get some pictures by my self like while king took one of the camera taking one of me or my brother can take it from be hind so i have sum on my phone..... You get what I'm saying ?. After that we went to the hotel, mom and dad said they were tired so they went to sleep. We got bored so we all went to the beach to have some  fun..... So we left a note that said we are at the beach and were taking your daughter so yall can have some time together. I really didn't want her to go but Jordan insists. I'm starting to think she is his favorite sister instead of me. Since it's 7 we should be home around 9 or 10 but love yah. We put on our swim suits and grabbed what we need and went to the beach. Naomi was there so we met up with her me and king walked side by side untill we got down to where naomi was. Naomi is my bestfriend. She been my bestfriend since kindergarten she not only my bestfriend, she is my sister. Bad part about it is she go with my brother Jordan. When we got half way to where Naomi was i ran and jumped in her arms. " gosh i missed you alot" I said wrapping my hands around her neck. after a minute i jumped down and walked to where king was standing and intersect our fingers. What is this? Naomi said point at our hands. Uhhh nun just making sure i dont lose him i said with a fake chuckle. "No they got sum going on on the low, i caught them kissing earlier" my dads daughter said. "Whattttt??? we was kissing?" I asked in a questioning way. "i was helping him with his tie so talk what you know and not what you think. You always in some bodys business,  god this is why i dont claim you as my sister now with your aggravating ass" I said truthfully.

A/n - I'm try to update a new version at least one time a day and since I have no service and the school wifi trash, I have to wait till I get home to update. By the way a/n stands for authors note so sorry if I never said it before and you didn't know what it mean!