Chapter 18

King pov
When i woke up london was gone. I looked at my phone and i saw a text from her that read " went to take Naomi to do some things be back in while". I didn't make breakfast cause neither of the girls are here & i wasn't that hungry. Summer with my mama for the weekend. Mama say" I'm having grandma weekend". I swear i love my mama . She the only person in my family that know I'm in the game (drug dealer) other than Naomi. I tell her everything. She know about my dead beat baby mama. It was only a one night stand. She ain't tell me about summer till summer was 6 months old. I talked to trell on the phone for awhile then he told me to come to the trap. After we got off the phone i showered and put on a white wife beater & some black sweat pants. I seen my gray one was missing so i knew who had them. I slipped on my nikes shoes grabbed my keys and phone and headed to the trap. As I'm driving i been thinking about what London said but ion know if that would be the right choice right now. Tugh "i want you out the game".

Trell pov
I was chilling with Jordan till i got a phone call from king. We talked for a while then i told him to slid through for awhile.we continued counting money that  "our works" brought it to us. Being a drug dealer wasn't as bad as people through, yeah shit pop off here and there but thats part of it. Ava (my wife) want me out the game cause she worried something bad gone happen to me. She say  Marie (our new born daughter) wasn't gone get to grow up with her father in her life but Ik what I'm doing so all my kids gone get to grow up with they daddy in they life even tho i only got one kid right now. As king came in the door  me and Jordan was heading out to go met up with the rest of the people down stairs to split the money between our 5 workers, plus us. ( king ain't go upstairs he came through the front door as they were coming down stairs). I spilt the money and everybody left with $3,750  each. King pulled out a couple grand and added his portion to it. "dang King you balling" i said. "Hell yeah need to put that money in a safe for the police come after your ass" jordan added. "Im saving to buy London some special just to let her know how much she mean to me.