Chapter 22

Trey pov ~

It's been a few months since Tracy been gone and i miss her like crazy if only i can tell the kids the truth, what really happened but I can't and it hurts to keep this secret from them.......... Ik you wonder why we ain't bury her ...... If only if i can say. My brother Rodger called me and told me to come through so i did. I needed to get out the house i felt trapped. I showered then got dress then i went to his house. When i got there i seen his girlfriend and a few people that live in his neighborhood in the living room. I said hey to everyone then sat down beside John and watched the foot ball game with them. But the only thing the was on my mind was tracy and laya mama claiming she finna have my baby again how I'm tell the rest of the kids i ain't seen them since the hospital incident . They think i killed her on purpose so they don't want no part in me. Everybody know i was a big played back in my day but when i got with tracy she changed me. Im not the same person i was back in the day. I snapped out of my throughs when james asked me how i been. I didn't want to lie nor did i want to tell him the horrifying things thats been happening in my life so i just said alot going on man.