Chapter 10

<<< King pov >>>

I never told London I had a daughter because I didn't know myself, but she know now. I ain't gone lie I missed her like crazy. This wasn't my way of trying to get her back and my intentions is not to get us back on a bad start. I had to go to the trap and handle some business for a little bit. It was 3 when I went over there and it was 7 when I got back. I seen she wasn't at home so I called her. I knew where she stay cause she told me she was was gone stay around here one day and I saw her car in her drive way when I was looking she ain't have to tell me the house number even tho I watched her walk in her apartment all the time. I was still sill siting out side from when I called London, it's been 40 minutes and she said she was gone be here in like 20. It's hot out here and they food gone be cold but hey, this they stuff and not mines.

<<<London pov>>>
After I left Naomi and Jordan's house I went to the store I wanted desert skittles and a mystic & some sour patch kids. Then I went home. when I got home I got her out the seat and I met King at his car tbh I really didn't want Him to know witch apartment was mines. He brought me food tho I swear I wanted Bojangles he knows me so well. He was sweating bullets I didn't mean to take long but it was hot outside so I invited him in. He owe me a expiation about all of this anyway. I knew I told him not to talk to me ever again but I missed him high key ain't nothing low about it. He sat on the couch and I went upstairs to take of my jacket. I walked back down stairs and sat down beside him. She must of been hungry cause she ate most of her nuggets in just a short amount of time. I opened my candy and sat right beside him and plopped my leg right on his lap. "You have no respect for your visitors" he said looking at my leg on his lap. " I do have respect for yall" I said standing up in front of him." You getting fat he"said looking at my stomach. "Don't chu think I know that? I mean I look in the mirror every day" I said walking up stairs to put my jacket back on cause it was cold . I didn't feel like putting on no shirt and I knew what he meant when he said I had no respect for my visitors. I walked back down stairs and got right back in the same position before I got up. King ate some of my candy cause the bag wasn't this light. " I brought you food" he said with a little smile on his face.  I just eat the fries  I wasn't that hungry  and I drunk some of kings drink cause I ain't feel like getting up and getting me something. "What's wrong with chu" he asked looking kind of worried. " nothing ,why "I asked stuffing my mouth with a fry. " you ain't the same person I use to fuck with back in the day" he said with a serious face. " ain't nothing changed abut me I just need time to my self and ion eat that much like I use too" I said looking at the little girl. " summer, you done?" He asked the little girl. He could of told me her name was summer, I been calling her little girl all day. " awee summers a cute name" I said looking at her. "Say thank you summer" he told her. " tank you mommy". "Oh yeah , you owe me a explanation" I said to King raising one eye brow. " I'm not gone talk about it in front of summer" he said looking at me with a straight face. " ok, then" I said getting off the couch and picking up summer. Mommy and daddy finna have a grown up talk so you gone watch this in my room. I want a child but not with just anybody. I didn't regret it when I said that I actually felt like I was a mama. I didn't even know what came out of me when I said that. One day I'll have a little happy family. Ion want no big happy family, that's to many mouths to feed. I walked up stairs to my room and laid her in my bed I can tell she was still sleepy but I turn't on the tv and went back down stairs. Cartoons was still on from earlier. I walked back down stairs and in to the living room King took his shoes and stuff off and Got comfortable on the couch. I think that's so rude when somebody come to your house and turn your tv and kick they legs up on my couch like don't touch my shit and keep your legs on the floor. But since I use to do it to him at his house I didn't mind I wasn't really down stairs other then when people were here witch wasn't often . I stood in front of him waiting for my explanation but he kept looking past me to watch foot ball. He was so rude at time I swear. " move girl Im watching tv he said pushing me out the way by my thighs. He was strong no lie. He then grabbed me by my arm and pulled me unto his lap ugh it was so warm .  " what chu want?" He said playing with my hair. " umm u owe me a explanation " I said looking at my nails. " here we go" he said puting his hand on my thigh. He explain everything to me. "He said he missed me & he want us on good terms like we us to be". He also told me he didn't know about summer till a couple of days after I "disappear "but I don't know  if I believe that that but I'm not gone let him know that. After we was done talking it was like 11:59. I went and checked on summer very 30 minutes. King kept playing with my belly button ring and that shit was painful. We  then walked upstairs and got in the bed he wasn't suppose to sleep with me and summer but he did and I was to tired to put him out. In the middle of the night I felt his hands go around my deep curves but he couldn't play with my belly button ring cause summer was right under me. He poked his dick up against my butt , but me and my body was to tired to do anything about it.