"March 11th 2000"

March 11th 2000

Log 1

We've decided to head up to the ironworks to find Diesel 10, Arry, Bert, or any other engine hiding in there. However, we decided to only take Duck, Derek, and Charlie. We arrived at the barn Thomas crashed into years ago. Sitting in that barn were the remains of Whiff and Philip. We knew we couldn't stay long, and continued to Peel Godred. At the ironworks, we found Henry, Arry, Bert, and Diesel 10. Arry, Bert, and Diesel 10 had been hiding here ever since they saw those shadows coming on the day this happend. Henry told us he was at Knapford Harbour with Rosie. When those things showed up Rosie tried escaping, but she crashed into the water. Henry went as fast as he could into Henry's tunnel. Then his encounter with Douglas came, and he fled to the Ironworks. He was devastated to hear about James, Boco, Edward, and Douglas surprisingly. Suddenly, we saw Charlie race towards the smelting pit. We tried to stop him, but it was too late. He had taken his life, but we don't know why. That's when we heard those things coming, and we tried to run. Arry, Bert, and Diesel 10 tried to fight, but they were destroyed.

Log 2

We were shocked after what had happened to Arry, Bert, Charlie, and Diesel 10. It's now just Duck, Percy, Nia, Dodge, Henry, and Derek. We made the decision to migrate to Killdane, and tomorrow or the 13th, head to Crovan's Gate. We arrived at Killdane to find the remains of Harvey. We moved his remains to the side and set up camp. We're making a list of engines we've lost:

Thomas
Edward
James
Toby
Donald
Douglas
Oliver
Mavis
Daisy
Boco
Bill
Ben
Salty
Arry
Bert
Splatter
Bear
Harvey
Barry
Neville
Murdoch
Rosie
Diesel
Diesel 10
Whiff
Scruff
Philip
Dennis
Charlie
Billy

Engines to find:

Gordon
Emily

Unknown:

Paxton
Hiro
Rebecca
Flora
Hank

After we find these engines, we get off this island.